On this page find a link to a professionally written accounts assistant CV template and also advice and guidance on what point to focus on in your CV.
Link to a accounts assistant CV example: Accounts assistant CV sample example
Entry level accounting assistant resume
Entry level accounts clerk resume
Areas to focus on when writing your 1st line support CV:
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Preparing cheques for payment.
- Good organization and administrative skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with balance sheet analysis and reconciliation.
- Management of petty cash.
- Cashbook reconciliations
Relevant accountant CV templates:
Accounts payable resume
Accounts payable clerk resume
Accountant cover letter example
Accounting cover letter example
Assistant accountant CV
Chartered accountant CV example
Management accountant CV template
Trainee accountant CV sample
Other CV templates:
Financial CV template