120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0870 061 0121
M: 0777 000 0000
Skilled advertising consultant with expertise in selling to key accounts and being able to thrive in a competitive cutthroat environment. Possessing a proven ability to provide value for money to clients and also promoting their business and communicating the message they want to send to their intended audience. A result driven, self-motivated and resourceful individual, seeking new responsibilities irrespective of reward and recognition. Looking for suitable advertising role with a media company that will challenge my problem solving skills and allow me to develop my knowledge & potential.
Print & Media Company
ADVERTISING CONSULTANT - May 2008 - Present
Working on projects and coordinating the efforts of the design and sales teams to get across the message of our clients to their target audience.
- Coordinating advertising campaigns and ensuring they are completed on time and within budget.
- Identifying the target audience.
- Meeting with clients and understanding their needs, aims and objectives.
- Presenting solutions, propositions and ideas to clients.
- Managing campaign work of various clients.
- Working with the editorial and creative teams to come up with ways to best represent the client and also meet their budgets.
- Deciding on the message and tone of a advertising campaign and how it should be delivered.
- Liaising closely with advertising agencies.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Billing and invoicing clients.
- Writing post campaign reports for clients.
- Helping to design and write up advertising and promotional material.
- Proof reading copy.
- Selling advertising space on various publications and websites by cold calling and chasing up existing leads.
- Identifying potential new clients.
- Keeping client records up to date and accurate.
- Working closely with advertising agencies.
- Closing deals with clients.
- Advising clients on branding, product development and pricing strategy.
- Thinking up of headlines and designing logos.
- Reporting regularly to senior manager on progress or problems.
- Ensuring that publication dates are adhered to.
- Reminding advertisers and printers of deadlines.
- Encouraging clients to be consistent in their advertising.
- Evaluating media choices.
- Identifying business trends and opportunities.
- Understanding consumer psychology.
- Creating innovative adverts.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Up to date with all social, cultural and fashion trends.
- Knowledge of both local and national advertising across various types of media.
- Understanding of visual arts and photography.
- Knowledge of newspaper, television, internet and radio advertising.
- Fully conversant with all advertising laws and regulations.
- Experience of selling to agencies.
- Competitive attitude.
- Artistic ability.
- A excellent telephone manner.
- Confident and articulate.
- Communication skills.
- Negotiating and influencing skills.
- Persuasive and diplomatic.
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in the advertising industry.
- A rigorous and logical thinker.
- Able to think around problems.
- Possessing a excellent memory for facts and figures.
- Highly motivated, flexible and proactive.
- Computer and IT literate.
- Attention to detail.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Evesham North University 2005 - 2008
BA (Hons) Media Studies
Coventry North School 2003 - 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES - Available on request.
Advertising account executive resume
Cover letter examples
CV template examples
Media CV templates
Media sales executive CV template
Sales CV template
Copyright information - Please read
© This advertising CV template is the copyright of Dayjob Ltd 2010. Job seekers may download and use this resume for their own personal use to help them create their own CV. You are most welcome to link to this page or any other page on our website. However this curriculum vitae sample must not be distributed or made available on other websites without our prior permission. For any questions relating to the use of these teacher CV templates please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.