On this page you will find a link to a professionally written assistant accountant CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to an assistant accountant CV example: assistant accountant CV sample
Areas to focus on when writing an assistant accountant CV:
- P&L and balance sheets reporting.
- The posting of Accruals, Prepayments, and Journals.
- Checking, calculation and processing of management fees, rebates and revenue.
- Preparation of periodic financial statements, cash flows and associated notes.
- Maintaining the general ledger.
- Preparing financial statements, including tax returns .
- Strong Excel skills .
- Sales and purchase ledger.
Accountant Crossword template
Buy the editable versions of this template for
Accountant cover letter examples
Accountant cover letter example
Accountant cover letter 1
Accountant cover letter 2
Accountant cover letter 3
Accountant resume examples
Relevant accountant CV templates:
Accounting cover letter example
Chartered accountant CV example
Management accountant CV template
Trainee accountant CV sample
Entry level accounting assistant resume
Other CV templates:
Financial CV template
Relevant training and academic links:
Accountancy degree courses
Accounting short courses London
Accounting and finance degree
Economics degree courses