On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Attorney resume resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Attorney resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A capable and client focused Attorney who is committed to advocating on behalf of her clients. Karen is fully aware of the structure, culture and procedures of the legal profession, and of positively interacting with customers and the public in a courteous and professional manner. She has strong academic credentials, extensive knowledge of civil, criminal law and court processes, and is committed to preserving and protecting both established laws and the rights of individuals. Her key strengths lie in her knowledge of criminal law, and her ability to prioritize assignments and remain organized in a fast-paced environment. Right now she is looking for a suitable position within a Legal Department where talented people can develop and grow professionally.
ATTORNEY – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for acting as an agent for clients and for giving them sound, expert independent judgment and legal advice.
- Representing clients to the legal system in either an adversarial or advocacy role.
- Giving high quality legal advice to clients.
- Conducting client and witness interviews.
- Collecting and gathering together evidence.
- Preparing cases for trial.
- Representing and acting on behalf of clients.
- Participate in the interview of witnesses.
- Drafting and writing up legal documents.
- Discussing complex legal issues with clients, attorneys and administrative personnel.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of Court documents and client records.
- Consulting with clients and opposing counsel and the judiciary.
- Resolving calendar conflicts.
- Tutoring and mentoring junior attorneys.
- Presenting evidence to defend clients in criminal or civil litigation.
- Supervising legal assistants.Interpreting laws, rulings and regulations.
- Analyzing probable outcomes based on legal precedents.
- Negotiating settlements of civil disputes.
TRAINEE LAWYER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Able to explain legal matter clearly to non-legal professionals.
- Advising on matters of legal strategy.
- Ability to execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
- Setting priorities and allocating resources to meet them.
- Preparing new license agreements.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Able to handle a heavy caseload with deadlines.
- Ability to focus on detailed oriented tasks.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Law Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Attorney resume examples
Attorney resume 1
Attorney resume 2
Attorney resume 3
Attorney cover letter examples
Attorney cover letter
Attorney cover letter 1
Attorney cover letter 2
Attorney cover letter 3
Barrister CV template
Lawyer CV template
Legal CV template samples
Trainee solicitor CV sample