120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
A well presented, industrious and highly personable individual who has extensive in-depth experience of the entire banking industry. Possessing a huge range of abilities from providing support and leadership to junior staff right through to being able to successfully sell the money, credit and products of a bank. Able to gain the trust of customers by interacting with people from all backgrounds. Also having a proven record of contributing to the profitability of previous employers by generating income and revenue growth. Rachel is now looking forward to a making a significant contribution to a financial institution that offers a genuine opportunity for progression.
International Bank & Financial Institution
BANKING MANAGER - May 2008 - Present
Responsible for supervising the day to day running and operations of the bank, whilst at the same time creating a professional, helpful and customer friendly environment for staff to work in.
- Ensuring the smooth running of basic banking transactions.
- Looking after the short term and long term funding requirements of business clients and individual customers.
- Advising clients on mortgages and raising loans.
- Building relationships with high net worth individuals.
- Answering any financial and banking queries.
- Contributing towards policy making.
- Providing advice on investments.
- Maintaining a professional image at all times.
- Working closely with small and medium sized businesses.
- Managing and monitoring the performance of bank employees.
- Putting into effect new procedures and policies passed down from Head Office.
- Handling customer queries face to face, over the phone or via correspondence.
- Marketing new financial products or services.
- Analysing financial reports.
- Advising companies on how to effectively use their money to grow their business.
- Presenting information clearly to customers, work colleagues and third parties.
- Representing the bank within the local community.
- Verifying customer data to detect and identify financial fraud.
- Opening new bank accounts for individuals and also companies.
- Responsible for cash management.
- Thorough understanding of banking procedures.
- Knowledge of foreign currency.
- Developing processes that reduce the time taken in processing loan applications.
- Profit & Loss management.
- Corporate accounting.
- Strategic planning.
- Presentation and sales skills.
- Knowledge of fund management.
- Loan consultation.
- Comprehensive understanding of industry and regulatory laws and regulations.
- Risk management and evaluation.
- Debt management.
- Good knowledge of finance and accounting.
- Tax planning and compliance.
- Dependable and truthful.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Self starter.
- Highly disciplined.
- Having the ability to work accurately.
- Attention to detail.
- Relationship management.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of client confidentiality.
- Methodical and organised.
- Initiative and ingenuity.
- Ability to motivate subordinates.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Business mergers and acquisitions
Asset and liability management
Evesham North University 2005 - 2008
BA (Hons) Banking & Finance
Coventry North School 2003 - 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES - Available on request.
Banking cover letter examples
Banking cover letter
Banking Manager cover letter
Banking Consultant cover letter 1
Banking Consultant cover letter 2
Investment Banking courses
Relevant banking links:
Bank Manager CV template
Bank manager cover letter
Investment banking CV template
Bank Cashier CV examples
Bank Cashier CV
Bank Cashier CV 1
Bank Cashier CV 2
Bank Cashier CV 3
Bank Cashier cover letter examples
Bank Cashier cover letter
Bank Cashier cover letter 1
Bank Cashier cover letter 2
Bank Cashier cover letter 3
Bank Cashier letter of enquiry
Bank teller resume examples
Bank teller resume
Bank teller resume 1
Bank teller resume 2
Bank teller resume 3
Bank Teller cover letter examples
Bank Teller cover letter 1
Bank Teller cover letter 2
Bank Teller cover letter 3
Other career links
Cover letter examples
Copyright information - Please read
© This banking CV template is the copyright of Dayjob Ltd 2010. Job seekers may download and use this resume for their own personal use to help them create their own CV. You are most welcome to link to this page or any other page on our website. However this curriculum vitae sample must not be distributed or made available on other websites without our prior permission. For any questions relating to the use of these teacher CV templates please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.