On this page you will find a link to a professionally written bar staff CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to an bar staff CV example: bar staff CV sample
Areas to focus on when writing a bar staff CV:
- Mixing drinks, serving beer and wine to customers. to customers
- Providing conversation to patrons at the bar.
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service with a ‘can do attitude’ .
- Personal appearance.
- Communication skills.
- Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, bar service and serving at functions.
- Organizational skills .
- Team player.
- Any previous experience in hospitality (hotels, airlines, restaurants).
- Quick thinking, can handle pressure, experience with seasonal British and European cuisine.
Bar Staff cover letter examples
Bar Staff cover letter example
Bar Staff cover letter 1
Bar Staff cover letter 2
Bar Staff cover letter 3
Related CV links:
Bar manager CV template
Catering manager CV template
Hospitality CV templates
Management CV templates
Entry level bartender resume
Entry level bar staff resume
Entry level waitress resume
More useful links:
Cover letter examples
CV template examples
How to write a CV
Interview questions and answers