On this page you will find a link to a professionally written bar staff CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to an Bar Staff CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $1.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a Bar Staff CV:
- Mixing drinks, serving beer and wine to customers. to customers
- Providing conversation to patrons at the bar.
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service with a ‘can do attitude’ .
- Personal appearance.
- Communication skills.
- Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, bar service and serving at functions.
- Organizational skills .
- Team player.
- Any previous experience in hospitality (hotels, airlines, restaurants).
- Quick thinking, can handle pressure, experience with seasonal British and European cuisine.
Bar Staff cover letter examples
Bar Staff cover letter example
Bar Staff cover letter 1
Bar Staff cover letter 2
Bar Staff cover letter 3
Related CV links:
Bar manager CV template
Catering manager CV template
Hospitality CV templates
Management CV templates
Entry level bartender resume
Entry level bar staff resume
Entry level waitress resume
More useful links:
Cover letter examples
CV template examples
How to write a CV
Interview questions and answers