On this page you will find a link to a professionally written branch manager CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a branch manager CV example:
Purchase the editable MS Word version of the above template for ONLY $1.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply copy or type your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word. Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page. Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
More Branch Manager resume examples
Branch Manager resume 1
Branch Manager resume 2
Branch Manager resume 3
Branch Manager cover letter example
Branch Manager cover letter
Areas to focus on when writing a branch manager CV:
- Guidance and staff motivation .
- Providing leadership, training and supervision .
- Sales management.
- Growing the business branch and committed to its success.
- Business management skills.
- Developing the business to ensure increased sales, profitability and market share.
- Financial management.
- Customer focused.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Tactful and articulate. ..
- Responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation .