On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Car Mechanic resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Car Mechanic resume example;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A practically minded and physically fit Car Mechanic who has extensive experience of diagnosing, repairing and testing vehicles. Karen has superb hand to eye coordination and is used to working in a busy garage environment where she is exposed to moving mechanical parts, noise, oil and extreme heat. She is obsessed with providing great customer service, and has extensive knowledge of modern mechanical methods and diagnostic machines. Right now she would like to join a garage that is looking to employ experienced and capable mechanics who can work on all types of vehicles.
CAR MECHANIC – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for working in a repair shop and using the latest equipment to repair and service cars, vans, motorbikes, lorries and coaches.
- Diagnosing problems in automobiles and repairing them as quickly as possible.
- Keeping work areas clean, tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety.
- Advising customers on vehicle faults.
- Installing vehicle parts such as drive belts, head lights, wiper blades, tires, light bulbs etc.
- Servicing all makes and models of vehicles.
- Contacting car parts suppliers to obtain needed parts.
- Diagnosing vehicle faults.
- Replacing worn or broken parts such as piston rings, bearings, or other engine parts.
- Checking a vehicles oil and washer fluid levels, wiper blades and power steering, etc.
- Documenting and work that has been performed.
- Cleaning a customer’s car after it has been repaired.
- Following strict safety policies and procedures.
- Inspecting the quality of work performed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Changing and repairing tires and performing complete battery service.
TRAINEE MECHANIC – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Vehicle and garage equipment maintenance.
- Safely operating all garage tools and equipment.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Washing, polishing, and cleaning the interior and exterior of vehicles.
- Being able to clearly explain technical issues to clients.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Mechanic Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Automotive Mechanic resume examples
Automotive Mechanic resume
Automotive Mechanic resume 1
Automotive Mechanic resume 2
Automotive Mechanic resume 3
Auto mechanic resume examples
Auto mechanic resume
Auto mechanic resume 1
Auto mechanic resume 2
Auto mechanic resume 3
Automotive technician resume
Diesel mechanic resume
Student entry level mechanic resume template