On this page you will find a link to a professionally written care worker CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a care worker CV example: care worker CV sample
Areas to focus on when writing a care worker CV:
- Experience of children, the elderly, people with disabilities and families.
- Assisting with medications.
- Household chores.
- Highlight your caring and patient side.
- Health and safety knowledge.
- Experience of residential work.
- Nursing homes, children's facilities, hospices and rehab centers.
- Prepared to work all shifts, including nights and holidays.
- Organize and participate in recreational activities.
- Perform housekeeping duties such as laundry, cleaning, dishwashing, and changing of linens.
Care Worker cover letter examples
Care Worker cover letter
Care Worker cover letter 1
Care Worker cover letter 2
Care Worker cover letter 3
Care assistant CV template
Care manager CV template
More CV template examples