On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Computer Operator resume resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Computer Operator resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A technically minded professional who has extensive experience of operating multipurpose, multi-tasking computer systems. Karen is someone who will always make the most efficient use of a computer and its peripheral equipment. She has the ability to install and configure software, administer user accounts, and manage disk usage in any fast paced and multi-faceted working environment. In her present role she uses remote tools to monitor computer systems and respond to incidents, and has a comprehensive understanding of remote Data Center Operations. On a personal level she possesses a calm and unflappable attitude, and is more than willing to learn new skills. Having superb communication skills means she responds quickly to requests for assistance in a professional and courteous manner. Right now she would like to join an ambitious company that is looking to recruit talented Computer Operators.
COMPUTER OPERATOR – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for operating computer systems and performing preventive maintenance tasks on tape drives, disk units, printers and other IT related hardware.
- Monitoring the operation of various servers, hosts systems and network components.
- Organising the data centres security and maintenance requirements.
- Performing 2nd line support duties.
- Retrieving scratch tapes.
- Communicating with system users to identify, explain and resolve problems.
- Resolving user problems by answering questions and requests.
- Notifying senior managers of any equipment malfunctions.
- Making sure there is uninterrupted power supply to the computers, working air conditioning and that first rate security systems are in place.
- Performing all data processing duties in an accurate and timely manner.
- Diagnosing and correcting equipment malfunctions.
- Using a computer console to process and complete jobs.
- Cleaning, adjusting and making minor repairs to computer equipment.
- Providing first-level support following established procedures.
- Carrying out regularly scheduled uploads or downloads of data.
- Operating and maintaining computer associated peripheral equipment.
- Assisting users with software and hardware problems.
- Determining the scope of any computer problems and then prioritizing them accordingly.
- Ensuring that all data is secured and there are no breaches of confidentiality.
- Maintaining records of computer and system downtime.
TRAINEE COMPUTER OPERATOR – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Basic understanding of remote Data Center Operations.
- Good general knowledge of IT.
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly.
- Able to accurately follow oral and written technical instructions.
- Remaining abreast of the latest computer technology trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer interface skills.Reliable and dependable.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Computing Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Computer operator resume templates
Computer operator resume 1
Computer operator resume 2
Computer operator resume 3