On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Cosmetologist resume resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Cosmetologist resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A fully licensed Cosmetologist who is expertly skilled in the use of the latest barbering and cosmetology techniques, tools, and equipment. Maxine is committed to empowering her clientele by making them look and feel beautiful. She is passionate about the beauty industry and has a true desire to satisfy the needs of others. On a personal level she is up to date with all industry related certifications, and is physically able to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend and walk for long periods of time. Her key skills lie in her ability to provide guests with a comprehensive cosmetology services in the fields of makeup services, shampooing, rinsing, conditioning and drying hair. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that embraces and encourages peoples’ uniqueness.
COSMETOLOGIST – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for working to an assigned schedule and keeping the spa clean, stocked and operating smoothly.
- Helping to open and close the salon.
- Greeting and acknowledging all customers in a professional manner.
- Offering customers a hair styling, cutting and colouring service.
- Making suggestions to customers.
- Offering a friendly, prompt and courteous service to guests.
- Reporting unsafe working conditions to the manager.
- Explaining styles to customers.
- Making casual small talk with guests whilst they are being treated.
- Selling Spa product lines.
- Fostering an atmosphere of calm and relaxation.
- Offering manicures and pedicures.
- Cleaning work stations and sweeping floors.
- Performing facials as well as hand, foot and body treatments.
- Asking customers if they have any allergies or medical problems.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly designated work area.
- Making appointments for customers.
- Demonstrating to customers the benefits of certain products.
- Completing all administrative tasks.
- Cleaning, maintaining, and sterilizing tools and equipment on a daily basis.
- Helping out with reception duties.
TRAINEE COSMETOLOGIST – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Staying current with new hair styling, nail, waxing and make-up trends.
- Can work in an environment with a high volume of work and were there are frequent interruptions.
- Ability to remain composed under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to customer needs.
- Able to determine the needs of customers.
- Extensive knowledge of the spa industry.
- Maintaining a positive working relationships with work colleagues.
- Demonstrated track record of providing excellent guest service.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to train others.
- Willing to learn and work in new unfamiliar areas.
- Able to start and hold a conversation with customers.
- Having high energy levels.
- Physically fit and able to remain standing and walking for long periods of time.
- Using good judgment at all times.
- Can work with people from all backgrounds.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Make up application
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Cosmetologist resume examples
Cosmetologist resume 1
Cosmetologist resume 2
Cosmetologist resume 3
Cosmetologist cover letter examples
Cosmetologist cover letter 1
Cosmetologist cover letter 2
Cosmetologist cover letter 3
Resume template examples