On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Database Developer resume resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Database Developer resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A technically minded and results orientated professional who is hungry to be shaped into an even more experienced Database developer. Karen has good fundamental skills, superb raw talent, and a background in developing high-performance database applications. She is a dedicated problem solver with the drive needed to identify key issues, determine the root cause of a problem and then take the necessary steps to ensure that it does not recur. Possessing a full and thorough understanding of databases like MS Access 2010, VBA, MySQL, Excel and PHP, means that she comes to you with an excellent technical background and an ability to hit the ground running. Right now she wants to work for a company that has big ambitions, and which believes in investing in its employees.
DATABASE DEVELOPER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining database systems, and for working closely with other IT professional’s to diagnose and troubleshoot applications and database-related issues.
- Taking ownership of data related problems.
- Assisting with database design and data model decisions.
- Giving expert advice on SQL optimization, stored procedure design and other Database performance issues.
- Carrying out database tuning activities to ensure optimal performance.
- Enforcing high database standards.
- Mentoring and guiding junior staff members.
- Reviewing and approving all database design.
- Developing and building systems for end users.
- Administering data from multiple SQL Server databases.
- Providing support for Database Administrators.
TRAINEE DEVELOPER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Able to work closely with application and web developers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Passionate about creating the best solutions.
- Passionate about exceeding expectations at every level.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Database developer resume templates
Database developer resume 1
Database developer resume 2
Database developer resume 3