On this page you will find a link to a professionally written delivery driver CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a delivery driver CV example: Delivery driver CV sample
Delivery Driver cover letter examples
Delivery Driver cover letter
Delivery Driver cover letter 1
Delivery Driver cover letter 2
Delivery Driver cover letter 3
Entry level Delivery Driver resume, ideal for a student etc who has no work experience
Bus Operator resume examples
Bus Operator resume
Bus Operator resume 1
Bus Operator resume 2
Bus Operator resume 3
Entry level Truck Driver resume, ideal for a student etc who has no work experience
Entry level courier resume, ideal for a student etc.
Entry level Forklift Truck driver resume, ideal for a student etc with no work experience.
Areas to focus on when writing a Delivery driver CV:
- Excellent communication skills to greet customers whist delivering.
- Ability to read maps and plan routes.
- Show your driving skills and experience.
- Physically fit to be able to move stock and carry it.
- Mechanical knowledge to be able to look after the delivery vans.
- Your punctuality.
- Able to work in any weather conditions and also traffic conditions.
- Knowledge of all traffic regulations.
- Able to present bills and receipts professionally to customers.
- Accurately complete administrative logs and records.
Bus Driver cover letter examples
Bus Driver cover letter
Bus Driver cover letter 1
Bus Driver cover letter 2
Bus Driver cover letter 3
Relevant CV and covering letter links:
Bus driver CV template
CV template examples
Cover letter examples
How to write a CV
Interview questions and answers