On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Dental Office Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Dental Office Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A superb organiser who has a long track record of satisfying patient needs, providing high quality general dental services, and offering patient comfort that is second to none. Karen will always ensure that fundamental systems and protocols are in place within the dental office, thereby allowing the Dentist to focus on dentistry. She has a competitive team spirit with a strong desire to excel, and has extensive knowledge for business management principles. She will be more than able to look after key aspects such as the overall operation and supervision of the dental clinic; appointment systems; intake procedures; and the maintenance of all patient records. Right now she is looking to work for a dental practice that promotes their employees professional, personal, and financial growth.
DENTAL OFFICE MANAGER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for ensuring that the office delivers quality and compassionate dental care to every patient. Also in charge of working with each patient in an open and approachable way, and of providing superior patient services, with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Effectively managing the day-to-day operations in the dental office.
- Managing the office budget.
- Recruiting, hiring and developing office teams.
- Proactively seeking ways to improve the dental office.
- Negotiating Fees with Insurance companies and patients.
- Processing insurance claims.
- Maximizing practice revenue.
- Managing and ordering supplies.
- Maintaining adequate staffing levels to cover busy periods.
- Ordering all office and clinical supplies.
- Ensuring that the cash drawer is reconciled daily.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy waiting and reception area.
- Greeting and welcoming guests.
- Scheduling follow up and recall appointments.
- Maintaining the dental inventory.
- Ensuring that all necessary paperwork in completed.
DENTAL ASSISTANT – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Familiarity with dental office procedures.
- Understanding of insurance, billing, and payment collections.
- Responsiveness and sensitivity to patient needs.
- Promoting a safe and productive work environment.
- Disciplining staff as needed, and terminating staff employment when necessary.
- Anticipating, planning and budgeting for inventory needs.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Adhering to the highest standards of performance and behaviour.
- A team player that's willing to pitch in with all aspects of the practice management.
- Professional, well-spoken, friendly and presentable at all times.
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to excel.
- Professional appearance and demeanour.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Office Management Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Dental Office Manager resume examples
Dental Office Manager resume 1
Dental Office Manager resume 2
Dental Office Manager resume 3
Dental Office Manager cover letter examples
Dental Office Manager cover letter 1
Dental Office Manager cover letter 2
Dental Office Manager cover letter 3
Office Manager cover letter examples
Office Manager cover letter
Office Manager cover letter 1
Office Manager cover letter 2
Office Manager cover letter 3
Office Manager CV & resume examples
Office Manager CV
Office Manager resume
Medical Office Manager resume
Office Manager job description
Dental Hygienist resume examples
Dental Hygienist resume 1
Dental Hygienist resume 2
Dental Hygienist resume 3
Dental Hygiene resume
Dental related templates
Dental Nurse CV
Dental Assistant resume
Student Entry level Dental Assistant resume template
Dentist CV example
Dental Hygiene schools in California
Dental Assistant schools in California