On this page you will find a link to a professionally written dentist CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a dentist CV example: dentist CV sample
Areas to focus on when writing a dentist CV:
- Your ability to educate patients on dental and oral hygiene matters.
- Your experience with X rays and dental equipment.
- Administrative skills to maintain a patients records.
- Knowledge of treating gum disease and decayed teeth.
- Experience of successfully diagnosing, treating and preventing teeth problems.
- Experience of performing corrective surgery.
- Making models and measurements for dentures.
- Replacing missing teeth.
- Cleaning, filling, extracting and replacing teeth.
- Show your friendly manner and communication skills that allow you to put a patient at ease.
Dental Technician resume examples
Dental Technician resume 1
Dental Technician resume 2
Dental Technician resume 3
Dental Assistant resume templates
Dental assistant resume
Dental assistant resume 1
Dental assistant resume 2
Dental assistant resume 3
Dental Hygienist resume examples
Dental Hygienist resume 1
Dental Hygienist resume 2
Dental Hygienist resume 3
Dental Hygiene resume
Dental related templates
Dental Nurse CV
Dental Office Manager resume
Dental Assistant resume
Dental Hygiene schools in California
Dental Assistant schools in California
Medical CV template examples:
Care assistant CV template
Care worker CV template
Dietitian CV template
Doctors CV template
Healthcare assistant CV template
Health visitor CV template
Medical sales CV template
Medical secretary CV template
Midwife CV template
Nursing CV template
Occupational therapist CV template
Paramedic CV template
Pharmacist CV template
Physiotherapist CV template
Entry level dental assistant resume, ideal for a student etc.