120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0870 061 0121
M: 0777 000 0000
Experienced ICT technician with over 3 years of invaluable experience in repairing, researching, testing and producing precision components and systems. Highly focused with a comprehensive understanding of designing, developing and maintaining electrical systems and components to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability. Easy going by nature and able to get along with both work colleagues and senior managers, currently looking for a suitable electronics design engineer or electronics engineer position.
IT Repair & Servicing Company
ICT TECHNICIAN - April 2008 - Present
Responsible for providing a comprehensive fault finding and repair service for customers LCD / TFT displays and other electronic products. Configuring and installing a wide variety of hardware and peripherals including: desktop PCs, laptops, printers, cameras, scanners, visualisers, networks, active directories, network printers, TCP/IP and LANS.
- Liaising with and managing third party contractors to ensure all IT equipment was fit for purpose.
- Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns, fixed faults on site or arranged for replacement equipment to be installed.
- Meeting face to face with clients and answering their IT queries orally or through demonstrations.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Overseeing inspection and maintenance programmes.
- Providing desktop and network support to end users through telephone help lines.
- Analyzing and resolving faults, ranging from a major system crash to a forgotten password.
- Keeping senior management informed of all changes in my areas of responsibility.
- Building relationships with potential new clients and strengthening ties with existing ones.
- Ensuring work place safety regulations are met.
- Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate.
- Recording, analyzing and interpreting test data. servicing and maintaining equipment.
- Reading electrical design specifications and technical drawings.
- Designing, assembling and testing electronic circuits including optoelectronic and integrated circuits.
- Experience of maintaining and repairing equipment and changing components.
- Excellent fault finding and diagnosis skills at component level.
- Technical analyzing, problem solving and problem pre-empting skills.
- Able to train and mentor technical and non technical junior staff.
- Experience of maintaining facilities including health & safety and security at my place of work.
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
- Experience of working with cross-functional project teams, and other colleagues in various branches of electronics and engineering.
- Organizing routine servicing schedules for clients.
- Attending company meetings, writing technical reports and giving presentations to managers and clients.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
|Drug & alcohol abusers
|Maintenance & repair
|Digital signal processing
Evesham University 2005 - 2008
BA (Hons) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Coventry North College 2003 - 2008
A levels: Maths (A) English (C) Geography (B)
Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) - Certificate in Professional Sales
Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM) - Level 2 Certificate in Sales and Marketing
REFERENCES - Available on request.
Cover letter examples
CV template samples
IT CV template examples
Technician related CV templates
Aircraft technician resume
Automotive technician resume
CAD Technician CV template
IT support technician CV sample
Pharmacy Technician resume
Mechanical technician resume
Copyright information - Please read
© This ICT technician CV template is the copyright of Dayjob Ltd August 2010. Job seekers may download and use this CV example for their own personal use to help them create their own CVs. You are most welcome to link to this page or any other page on our site www.dayjob.com. However these CVs must not be distributed or made available on other websites without our prior permission. For any questions relating to the use of this CV template please email: email@example.com.