The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An inspirational leader who has a track record of achieving business, revenue and profitability objectives through a respectful, forward thinking and motivational style. Maxine is a highly qualified candidate who has industry-related experience and a history of promoting best practice and performance standards. She can develop practical strategies for operational excellence and is someone who can translate strategies into tactics and effectively mobilizing resources to achieve intended results. Her key strengths include preparing for unexpected events by establishing contingency plans and exhibiting sound reasoning and accurate judgment when making decisions. Right now she is looking for a suitable managerial position with a company that wants top performers who have a track record to prove their ability.
OPERATIONS MANAGER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for overseeing all operational and administrative aspects of the company and for
implementing changes to improve performance.
- Recommending and establishing new policies and procedures.
- Presenting data and analysis to staff in an actionable format.
- Continually assessing the training needs of staff.
- Implementing equality and diversity policies.
- Assisting in the recruitment of key personnel.
- Writing reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Supervising the work of employees.
- Organising departmental meetings, setting the agenda and then chairing those meetings.
- Identifying areas that are lacking and where targets are not being hit.
- Talking to individual staff members on a regular basis and motivating them to do better.
- Making sure there is a safe working environment for staff to work in.
- Making sure that all staff comply with company rules and regulations.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to interpret and act upon financial information.
- Establishing metrics to define success.
- Driving business decisions.
- Proven project management skills.
- Successful track record of increasing revenue and pushing business development.
- Able to handle problems quickly and efficiently.
- Can think strategically in order to create a vision and set company direction.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritizes key tasks accordingly.
- Creating a workplace atmosphere where all employees feel at ease ad motivated to work.
- Willing to be directly accountable for the budget and profitability of departments.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Drive and desire to succeed.
- Sound decision-making skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Operations Manager resume examples
Operations manager resume
Operations manager resume 1
Operations Manager cover letter examples
Operations Manager cover letter 1
Operations Manager cover letter 2
Operations Manager cover letter 3
Operations Manager CV and resume examples
Operations Manager CV sample
Retail Operations Manager CV
Business Operations Manager resume