Address line 1
Address line 2
T: 0044 121 684 0026
M: number here
A highly organised, efficient and motivated team player who is keen to progress in the legal field. Able to deliver an excellent service to clients and exceed their expectations by having a keen eye for detail and a proactive attitude towards every case. Possessing strong business judgment and the ability to bring tasks to completion in a timely manner. Results driven and easily able to manage every client’s expectations by being diplomatic, tactful and always on the look out for new ideas and solutions.
Richard is an exceptional person who can explore new territories and push existing limits in the search for results and resolutions. Having a relaxed demeanour and able to remain calm in the face of other peoples anxiety, he also understands that the law is constantly changing and is therefore committed to learning it on a lifelong basis. He is currently looking for a suitable paralegal position with a firm that offers a modern and relaxed working culture along with opportunities for progression.
Legal Firm - Coventry
PARALEGAL June 2010 – Present
Working within a supportive team environment for a company that serviced an impressive client base which included big name brands and international businesses. Responsible for providing the very best legal advice and guidance to both clients and work colleagues.
- Preparing Files for issue of court proceedings.
- Keeping the client regularly informed.
- Scanning documents and letters on a daily basis to be stored in the firm’s case management system.
- Proof reading documents and checking cross references etc.
- Preparing first drafts of legal documents (e.g. deeds, contracts, balance of powers etc).
- Preparing letters and emails to clients.
- Attending meetings where negotiations are held.
- Managing key project documentation.
- Dealing with deed formalities.
- Assisting with the drafting of documents such as chronologies, witness statements and court orders.
- Processing contractual documentation.
- Reviewing certificates and correspondence received from third parties.
- Preparing legal documentation for execution by relevant parties.
- Interviewing and advising clients and witnesses.
- Analysing, researching and summarising legal information.
- Keeping up to date with changing legislation.
- Assigning and supervising the work of junior staff.
- Assisting with litigation projects including preparation of Court bundles etc.
- Preparing invoices and monitoring time recorded against fee estimates.
- Delivering documents or obtaining signatures on documentation.
- Directly interacting with in-house legal and compliance professionals.
Multinational Company - Birmingham
PARALEGAL May 2009 – June 2010
- Possessing comprehensive knowledge of laws, regulations and industry best practices in the compliance and regulatory arena, for the USA, Europe and Asia.
- Always liaising with clients in a timely and courteous manner.
- Experience of property titles & other legal documentation associated with property law.
- Constantly developing areas for operational improvement.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- Can speak and write clearly and concisely.
- Confident and professional manner.
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to keep client information confidential.
- Inquisitive attitude always seeking to learn.
- Always acting with integrity and honesty.
- Excellent communicator in a variety of relationships and situations - oral and written.
- Willing to accept responsibility for work.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Preparation of subpoenas
Drafting legal documents
Manchester University Degree 2006- 2009
Salford College Diploma 2004 - 2006
Available on request.
More Paralegal resume examples
Paralegal resume 1
Paralegal resume 2
Paralegal resume 3
Paralegal cover letter examples
Paralegal cover letter 1
Paralegal cover letter 2
Paralegal cover letter 3
Paralegal CV sample
CV & cover letter links
Lawyer CV template
Legal cover letter example
Criminology degree courses
Law degree courses
Online paralegal degree
Part time law degree London
Cover letter examples