|Digital Content Manager|
|Â£180 to Â£200 per day|
- Identify the key priorities for the programme and manipulate the web templates within the CMS, Contensis, to deliver an online platform that supports these priorities, and that is also attractive and easy to use.
- Review current UoLIP content, make recommendations and implement updates within the new site templates available.
- Re-write, edit and source new content where necessary, with the support of the Head of Marketing and Recruitment.
- Liaise with central web migration team regarding ongoing project deliverables, testing and launch.
- Support other web migration projects as necessary, [Exec programme, Summer School, Methods]
- Deliver engaging and timely student communications via email and social media
- Experience in using MailChimp or similar email services/ software.
- General website updates via CMS.
- Ability to write effective and impactful copy for a range of materials and different audiences
- To support the Digital Marketing Executive in delivering messages across social media channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook in an engaging, lively, up-to-date and appropriate manner tailored to different target audiences.
- Managing a Facebook group - approving users
- Communicating with the Design Unit
- Experience of working on printed based publications would also be desirable but is not essential.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds. Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd [Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards] and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can either apply using the link above or contact them directly using the following details:
|Email A Friend
|If you know anyone who may be interested in this vacancy, please click here to email details to them.