Free Case Manager resume templates
Click image to download
Free Case Manager resume 1
Free Case Manager resume 2
Free Case Manager resume 3
Free Case Manager resume 4
Free Case Manager resume 5
Free Case Manager resume 6
Free Case Manager resume 7
Free Case Manager resume 8
These templates can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send them out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However they must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Case Manager resume:
Get this resume AND over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Case Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A conscientious, sensitive and hardworking professional who wants to use all of her skills and knowledge to really make a difference to people’s lives. Karen comes from a social care background and with extensive experience of working in the Care sector at Managerial level. She has a long track record of demonstrated success in a professional and customer service environment, and is more than able to track, monitor, and follow up on case management outcomes to ensure continuity of care. On top of this she possesses superb communication skills that allow her to provide information in a clear, concise manner with an appropriate level of detail. Right now she is looking to work for an exciting and reputable organisation that wants to recruit talented individuals.
CASE MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for monitoring and ensuring that standards of nursing care are meeting the commissioned expectations. Also in charge of ensuing a range of provisions to individuals with a variety of healthcare needs.
- Acting as the liaison between the patient and care personnel to ensure that all necessary care is provided promptly and effectively.
- Establishing action plans based on case facts, best practices, protocols, jurisdictional issues and available resources.
- Compiling detailed person centred care plans.
- Working with people in crisis.
- Providing cover in the absence of other managerial colleagues.
- Visiting clients in their own homes, nursing homes and outside specialist units.
- Planning workloads and priorities.
- Carrying out investigations into the clinical needs of patients.
- Maintaining up to date administrative records.
- Providing crisis intervention and support as clinically indicated.
- Completing complicated benefit-related applications.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Working with patients who have complex needs.
- Able to develop a strong and consistent working relationship with other staff members.
- Proactively maintaining up to date knowledge of industry specific clinical developments.
- Data and records management skills.
- Experience of working with patients who have learning disabilities, or mental health and physical health problems.
- Experience in providing training and outreach on such topics as suicide prevention and violence prevention.
- Ability to motivate others towards achieving goals.
- Ability to be culturally sensitive and appropriate.
- Case coordination and management.
- Working effectively to tight, rolling deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others.
- Able to function independently in a range of settings.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Developing High Performance
Making Effective Decisions
Making Things Happen
Delivering in Partnership
Managing Change Effectively
Central Birmingham University – Business Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Case worker sample
Case worker resume
Social work CV
Social work CV template