120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: number here
A motivated and passionate 3D Artist with a proven ability to develop high quality, life like animations as well as having a solid understanding of game art and processes. Possessing the artistic expertise and technical ability required to work closely with designers to create visually stimulating content that will intensify game playability. Also having extensive knowledge of everything related to 3D computer graphics and a knack of quickly understanding a projects mission, vision and values.
Presently looking for a suitable vacancy and a opportunity to work with a team of qualified, diverse individuals who will help to develop my experience and career.
Game Design Company
3D ARTIST - May 2008 - Present
Working closely with instructional designers to provide creative design expertise and solutions for gaming projects. Contributing to art design concepts in relation to logos, character models, hard surfaced models and enhancing the “look and feel” of animations.
- Developing high fidelity, photo real 3D models of characters and objects.
- Ensuring that all material is compliant with company standards.
- Producing visuals in static, vector and animation format.
- Defining game assets, setting milestones and executing design assignments.
- Custom scripting of supporting tools in MaxScript, MEL or Python.
- Liaising with instructional designers to ensure absolute understanding of storyboard material.
- Creating facial animation and lip-synch animation.
- Creating tiling textures using Photoshop.
- Developing high quality in-game and cinematic animations using motion capture data processes.
- Organising a large library of art assets.
- Integrating art assets into content pipelines.
- Comprehensive understanding of publishing software, including 3d and video 3ds Max, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Autodesk.
- Able to design & develop graphics in multiple formats including video, i.e., Premiere Pro, After Effects etc.
- Experience of User Interface design using Adobe Flash and ActionScript 2 or 3.
- Up to date with the latest 3D trends and cutting edge technology.
- Powerful animation skills, especially Facial, Character, and Object.
- Knowledge of Adobe CS4/CS5 (Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- In depth understanding of game design practices.
- Advanced experience with 3dMax, Maya or Lightwave.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Environment modelling and texturing.
- Possessing creative thinking to come up with innovative designs.
- Can clearly communicate technical data to non technical colleagues.
- Organized, goal and detailed oriented.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Photo real texturing
Animation and rendering
Evesham North University 2005 - 2008
BA (Hons) Computer graphics
Coventry North College 2003 - 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES - Available on request.
More 3D Artist resume templates
3D Artist resume 1
3D Artist resume 2
3D Artist resume 3
3D Artist cover letter examples
3D Artist cover letter 1
3D Artist cover letter 2
3D Artist cover letter 3
More Artist examples
Animator CV template
3D Artist resume 1
Related artistic and IT CV links:
Art director CV sample
Make up artist CV template
IT CV template examples
Art teacher resume
More Artist related resumes
Artist resume 1
Artist resume 2
Artist resume 3
More career links:
CV template examples
Cover letter examples
How to write a CV
Interview questions and answers
Training and academic links
Art degree courses
Art evening classes London
Computer science degree courses
Fine art degree
Copyright information - Please read
© This 3D artist CV template is the copyright of Dayjob Ltd August 2010. Job seekers may use this CV example for their own personal use to help them create their own CVs. You are most welcome to link to this page or any other page on our site. However these curriculum vitae's must not be distributed or made available on other websites without our prior permission. For any questions relating to the use of this 3D artist CV template please email: email@example.com.