On this page find a link to a professionally written actor CV template and also advice and guidance on what point to focus on in your CV.
Links to actor CV examples: Actor CV sample Acting resume template
BUY THESE CVS!
Get the editable MS Word versions of these two CV templates for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing your actor CV:
- Communicating a character and situations to an audience.
- Work under instructions from a director and writer.
- Stage, television, radio, video, or motion picture experience.
- Learning lines and rehearsing .
- Ability to perform in front of a live audience.
- Acting, portraying and interpret roles, using speech, gestures.
Related degree courses