The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A detail orientated and focused individual who has extensive knowledge of administrative procedures, systems and processes. Maxine can easily execute secretarial and clerical assignments of a complex and confidential nature. She possesses a pleasant phone manner and professional demeanour that helps her to maintain effective working relationships with teammates. On a personal level she is confident, ambitious and able to maintain a positive attitude and sense of urgency in all matters. With her present employer she is primarily responsible for handling routine administrative matters and keeping the office organized and maintained. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that provides competitive pay and outstanding career advancement opportunities.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for overseeing all the offices administrative procedures and processes.
- Resolving routine administrative problems.
- Checking emails as well as voice mails and ensuring a timely responses to all inquiries.
- Inputting information into designated fields using various databases.
- Welcoming visitors to the office.
- Screening phone calls.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Photocopying various documents.
- Receiving and distributing mail.
- Taking phone messages.
- Preparing routine documents for senior managers.
- Organising refreshments such as tea and biscuits for senior managers and visitors.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets, budget amendments and budget requests.
- Looking after junior members of staff and encouraging them to do better.
- Ensuring that confidential documents are not left lying around and instead are properly filed way.
- Ordering office stationary.
- Providing information to callers.
- Responding to correspondence.
- Preparing agenda and meeting material.
- Executing document control procedures.
- Returning calls to individuals as directed by senior managers.
- Preparing power point presentations.
TRAINEE ASSISTANT – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Interpreting administrative and operating policies and procedures.
- andling confidential information in the correct manner.
- Superb typing skills.
- Knowledge of how to use office based computers and software.
- Setting up filing systems.
- Enforcing administrative policies in the workplace.
- Excellent proofreading and grammar skills.
- Customer service mind-set.
- Able to work without supervision.
- Always listening to the views and opinions of others.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Administrative assistant resume examples
Entry level Administrative Assistant resume template
Administrative assistant resume template
Administrative assistant resume 2
Administrative assistant resume 3
Administrative assistant resume 4
Administrative Assistant cover letter examples
Administrative Assistant cover letter example
Administrative Assistant cover letter 1
Administrative Assistant cover letter 2
Administrative Assistant cover letter 3
Administrative Assistant job description
Administrative Clerk resume examples
Administrative Clerk resume
Administrative Clerk resume 1
Administrative Clerk resume 2
Administrative Clerk resume 3