BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $2
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Administrative Clerk resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A highly organized and detail oriented Administrative Clerk who has extensive experience of clerical, secretarial and administrative office work. Maxine will always ensure that an offices administrative operations run at maximum efficiency. She possesses an exceptionally high level of attention to detail as well as accuracy, and has strong grammar, spelling and keyboard skills. On a personal level she is able to remain sitting and using office equipment and computers for long periods of time. One of her strongest points is her ability to identify opportunities for administrative improvement. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that invests in its people and where a staff members contribution is always recognized.
ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for providing clerical and administrative support for various company departments. Also involved in performing any other work-related duties as assigned by a supervisor or manger.
- Word processing manuscripts, letters and documents.
- Spreadsheet creation and management.
- Performing and prioritizing a multitude of complex administrative duties.
- Carrying out all assigned administrative duties.
- Printing out and then distributing information.
- Processing outgoing mail.
- Filing all correspondence.
- Typing memos and correspondence.
- Filing and retrieving documents.
- Greeting and assisting visitors to the office in a courteous manner.
- Answering phone calls and forwarding callers to appropriate staff members.
- Schedule appointments and meetings.
- Carrying our reception duties.
- Making travel arrangement on behalf of senior managers.
- Photocopying and scanning documents.
- Managing staff appointments.
- Copying and distribute material.
- Meeting managers and highlighting any office issues to them.
- Streamlining office procedures to make them more efficient.
- Sorting, prioritizing and distributing incoming mail.
- Handling confidential information.
- Filing reports and information in the correct places.
TRAINEE CLERK – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Fast and accurate typing skills.
- Ability to work closely with other company departments.
- Can handle multiple administrative tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of office work methods and procedures.
- Trouble shooting to rectify challenges.
- Can quickly build up a positive rapport with fellow work colleagues.
- Make quick and accurate decisions.
- Easy going by nature.
- Ability to concentrate for long periods of time.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Administrative Clerk resume examples
Administrative Clerk resume 1
Administrative Clerk resume 2
Administrative Clerk resume 3
Administrative Clerk cover letter examples
Administrative Clerk cover letter 1
Administrative Clerk cover letter 2
Administrative Clerk cover letter 3
Related resumes and cover letters
Administrative assistant CV sample
Administrative assistant resume template
Administrative Assistant cover letter example
Entry level Administrative Assistant resume template
Resume template examples