The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An outgoing, ambitious, and confident sales professional who has a long track record of hitting sales targets on a consistent basis. Karen has a history of meeting and exceeding revenue objectives through prospecting new business clients and growing existing accounts. She comes to you with a wide range of talent and has experience of working in the marketing, advertising, sales and public relation fields. Possessing superb communication skills means that she has the ability to convey complex ideas clearly and concisely. Her greatest strengths are her passion for excellence no matter how large or small a project, and her ability to be productive in a deadline driven work environment. On a more personal level she is energetic and has a strong desire to reach the top of her profession. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with an ambitious company that offers a basic salary plus uncapped future earning potential.
ADVERTISING EXECUTIVE – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for selling a portfolio of print and interactive digital options and for prioritizing daily workflow to ensure that advertising revenue is maximized.
- Selling advertising space to prospective advertisers.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
- Providing senior managers with data regarding advertising results, trends and pricing.
- Reporting on the overall performance of any advertising campaigns.
- Making a large number of sales calls every day.
- Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of a campaign.Negotiating time-scales and budgets.
- Sending out follow-up emails.Identifying and developing new revenue streams.
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Making pitches to prospective new clients.
- Presenting campaign ideas and costings to clients.
TRAINEE EXECUTIVE – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to balance revenue, client satisfaction and operational responsibilities while meeting deadlines.
- Meeting and exceeding challenging sales goals in a target territory on a consistent basis.
- Experience with Salesforce reporting within media advertising.
- Excellent verbal, written and time-management skills.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- The ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines.
Having a passion for the latest technology and its use in driving revenue, client satisfaction and efficiency.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Media Studies Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Related advertising resumes
Advertising account executive resume
Advertising CV template