On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Area Manager CV template:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Area Manager Crossword template
Buy the editable versions of this template for
Another Area Manager CV example
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: 0121 638 0026
A ambitious and self motivated individual who has the necessary skills and personal attributes required for a successful area manager. Boasting a established ability to deliver growth, maximize sales and achieve set targets. Having a background in multi site retail management and a knack of bringing out the best in others. Prepared and available to take on a challenging role in any fast paced highly competitive market place.
Currently seeking an appropriate highly autonomous area manager position with a aspiring and high profile company.
Retail Fashion Company
AREA MANAGER - May 2008 – Present
In charge of a designated area (which covers several counties) as well as the daily management and supervision of 10 staff members. Responsible for making regular visits to branches to ensure high levels of in store standards, monitor stock control, security and staff performance.
- Involved in acquisition of new branches.
- Visiting and developing existing stores.
- Inspiring and motivating staff to increase sales.
- Deciding which staff members will be promoted.
- Taking action to address under performing stores.
- Coaching, challenging and supporting employees.
- Involved in the setting of sales and financial targets.
- Oversee each store location and monitor and report on performance.
- Identifying and delivering all relevant / appropriate opportunities.
- Comprehending, interpreting and analyzing sales figures.
- Ensuring presentation and compliance in stores are up to company standards.
- Arranging and chairing team meetings to discuss strategy.
- Implement a retail plan for my area in line with company strategy.
- Having overall responsibility for marketing, media exposure and press releases in my designated area.
- Mediating and resolving disputes between customers or suppliers and the company.
- Experienced in development and performance management.
- Can drive KPI's and sales in order to achieve budget.
- Ability to ensure ongoing improvement of customer service standards across the area
- Managing under performing team leaders and employees.
- Leading retail teams at disparate locations.
- Targeting and developing specific markets.
- Ability to creatively solve problems.
- Extensive knowledge of health and safety, environmental health and legal requirements.
- Having the required confidence, drive and enthusiasm.
- Possessing exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Strong interpersonal influencing skills.
- Approaching every task with passion and enthusiasm.
- Thriving in a high volume, pressurised environment.
- Coming up with new ideas.
- People development.
- Ability to maintain and grow key relationships.
- Thinking clearly under pressure.
- Treating all staff fairly.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Area succession plans
Evesham University 2005 - 2008
BA (Hons) Business Administration
Coventry North College 2003 - 2005
A levels: Maths (A) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES - Available on request.
More Area Manager CV examples
Area Manager CV 1
Area Manager CV 2
Area Manager CV 3
Area Manager cover letter example
Logistics manager CV template
Management CV templates
More CV template examples
Cover letter examples
Copyright information - Please read
© This area manager CV template is the copyright of Dayjob Ltd August 2010. Job seekers may download and use this CV example for their own personal use to help them create their own CVs. You are most welcome to link to this page or any other page on our site www.dayjob.com. However these CVs must not be distributed or made available on other websites without our prior permission. For any questions relating to the use of this CV template please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.