On this page you will find a link to a professionally written bar manager CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
MODERN BAR MANAGER TEMPLATE DESIGNS
Modern Bar Manager Resume template
Buy the editable versions of the above templates for ONLY $4.99
More Bar Manager templates
Bar Manager Crossword template
Buy the editable versions of this template for
Another Link to an Bar Manager CV example:
CUSTOMIZE THIS CV!
Buy the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply copy or type your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume.
The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word. Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page. Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a bar manager CV:
- Managing takings, money and staff.
- Ensuring that the bar meets legislative regulations.
- Special event and party setups
- .Setting prices and hours.
- Performance reviews of staff.
- Organizing and advertising events such as live music.
- Monitoring profitability and performance.
- Stock checks and placing orders with suppliers .
- Train new staff in methods and procedures .
- Constantly strive to improve the standards of hygiene and service throughout the bar.
Bar Manager cover letter examples
Bar Manager cover letter
Bar Manager cover letter 1
Bar Manager cover letter 2
Bar Manager cover letter 3
Related CV links:
Bar staff CV template
Catering manager CV template
Hospitality CV templates
Management CV templates
Entry level bartender resume
Entry level bar staff resume
More useful links:
Cover letter examples
CV template examples
How to write a CV
Interview questions and answers
Bartender training courses