|Find College Courses and Degrees
Business Administrators provide comprehensive, efficient and effective secretarial support to an organisation. They can be instrumental in pushing a business forward, and are a vital part of any team.
These courses utilize different methods and mediums to deliver course material. Programs cover a broad range of topics, and will give students an in-depth understanding of key administrative issues. They will help students develop skills and knowledge that can be used to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. At the same time they will build the intellectual and vocational skills needed to succeed in a busy and challenging environment.
Questions to ask a Business Administration school in California
- What are some possible career options for someone who passes your course?
- What are the class times and schedules?
- How much teaching experience do your tutors have?
- Can you give me some tips on passing this course?
- After applying, how can I check on my admission status?
- What is the business core curriculum?
Questions YOU are likely to be asked at a Business Administration school interview
The interviewer wants to see if you can handle a high pressure environment with significant timeline pressures.
- What is your biggest weakness?
- Why are you interested in our School?
- What is your definition of business administration?
- What are the essential steps in the process of planning?
- Do you have any work experience of business administration?
At a Business Administration school you will learn about;
- Developing administrative policies and procedures.
- Monitoring and reconciling accounts.
- Handling confidential information in a discreet manner.
- Organising travel arrangements for senior managers.
- Inputting data and updating databases/spread sheets accurately.
- Maintaining office filing and storage systems.
- Supporting and communicating with project teams.
- Liaising between various departments.
- Developing work priorities.
Business Administration curriculums will cover topics such as;
- Budget preparation
- Business law
- Change management
- Keyboard skills
- Managing people
- Operations management
- Stock organisation
- Technology management
- Trade and commerce
Reasons to enrol on this course
- Learn how to manage and administer business administration tasks according to international standards.
- Can provide you with a lot of exciting career opportunities.
Facts about California
Largest City: Los Angles
Size: 158,706 square miles
GDP: 1.813 trillion USD (2007)
- More people live there than in any other US state.
- Also known as The Golden State, The El Dorado State and The Grape State.
- It is the third largest state in America.
- Its official motto is Eureka! (I have found it).
- Death Valley National Park (the hottest place in the United States) is located in California.
More US schools and colleges