The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An action orientated and energetic Business Analyst who is an expert at identifying areas within a business which need updating or improving. Maxine has a track record of quickly finding out what is important to a business and of coming up with innovative solutions to any shortcomings. She can collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and then use that information to contribute to the profitability and efficiency of a business. Her key strengths lie in her ability to successfully initiate, execute and close projects. On a personal level she is flexible to the changing needs of a business and is someone who approaches obstacles proactively. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that has a culture of continuous improvement.
BUSINESS ANALYST – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for identifying areas of business improvement by capturing, analysing, and documenting business and user requirements.
- Advising senior managers on the best way forward.
- Mapping the flow of information around a business.
- Increasing the efficiency and automation of various IT system applications and databases.
- Working closely with the company’s IT department.
- Creating business IT road maps.
- Providing process definition, analysis and documentation.
- Identifying new opportunities to increase efficiency and performance.
- Managing vendor, customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Automating manual and paper-based processes.
- Writing up user training material.
- Coming up with IT solutions.
- Trying to gain an in-depth understanding of the company’s customers.
- Delivering presentations to Senior & Executive Management.
- Identifying the company’s goals and objectives.
- Putting together procedures manuals and system documentation.
- Participates in user acceptance testing programs.
TRAINEE ANALYST – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Identifying operational risks.
- Able to pick up new technologies quickly.
- Ability to absorb information and data from multiple sources.
- Determining a projects scope and vision.
- Software implementation experience.
- In-depth understanding of business environments.
- Experience in handling multiple projects & stake holders.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work on large-scale projects with many diverse contributors.
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Able to work accurately and efficiently under intense time pressure.
- Can quickly comprehend new business and technology concepts.
- Comfortable working with Business users directly.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Business situation assessment
Central Birmingham University – Business Administration Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Business Analyst resume examples
Business analyst resume
Business analyst resume 2
Business analyst resume 3
Business analyst resume 4
Business Analyst cover letter examples
Business Analyst cover letter
Business Analyst cover letter 1
Business Analyst cover letter 2
Business Analyst cover letter 3