The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A decisive, pragmatic and inclusive Business Analyst who is an expert at analysing business activities and then finding ways to make them more efficient. Maxine has a successful track record of educating all levels of users including senior managers, on the methods and means to make processes more effective and productive. She has the ability to drive an assignment independently and pro-actively secure the objectives of the business. On a personal level she has a wide array of skills, chief amongst these is her ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work efforts. Right now she would like to join a company that has a dedicated, diverse and high-performing workforce where she can put her unique talents to good use.
BUSINESS ANALYST – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for working with end users, IT staff and cross-functional teams to improve business operational processes.
- Working to automate repetitive tasks and processes in order to maximize performance.
- Collating business requirements, then translating these into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
- Providing information to operations management teams to enable them to look at different angles.
- Maintaining system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and technical meetings.
- Establishing and maintaining communication channels with senior managers, key team members and stakeholders.
- Write up and maintain complete and accurate business process documentation.
- Conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Document business requirements and also define its scope and objectives.
- Planning business analysis activities.
- Developing project plans and ensuring plan adherence.
- Using analytical tools, reports and Key Performance Indicators to monitor operational performance.
- Designing and executing test scenarios and test scripts.
- Applying company IT, design and documentation standards to all tasks.
- Developing estimates for business analysis tasks.
TRAINEE BUSINESS ANALYST – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Able to speak and give presentations in front of large audiences.
- Comfortable dealing with individuals of all levels of seniority.
- Ability to respond quickly to fast moving events.
- Proficient with Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to use her initiative to make appropriate judgments.
- Solid business judgment and decision making skills.
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal, relationship and presentation skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Life cycle management concepts
Business system analyst processes
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Business Analyst resume examples
Business analyst resume
Business analyst resume 1
Business analyst resume 3
Business analyst resume 4
Business Analyst cover letter examples
Business Analyst cover letter
Business Analyst cover letter 1
Business Analyst cover letter 2
Business Analyst cover letter 3