On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Car Sales resume resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Car Sales resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An ambitious, determined and self-motivated Car Sales Executive who is able to talk to people, build a genuine rapport with them, and identify exactly what it is that they want from a car. Karen has a track record of exceeding her customers’ expectations in every element of their buying experience. She always comes across as a genuine person who is able to recommend the right vehicles for her clients. Possessing a professional appearance and exceptional work ethic, she will be able to hit the ground running in any busy car showroom. Right now she is looking to join a dealership that offers its employees a competitive basic salary, excellent commission structure and the use of a company car.
CAR SALES EXECUTIVE – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for selling the maximum number of vehicles possible at optimum profit. Also in charge of building relationships with customers and generating new business through marketing available extras, accessories and value added products.
- Selling both new and used cars as well as finance and related product.
- Selling and promoting Finance, Insurance products and Paint Protection.
- Demonstrating vehicles to customers, including taking them for drives.
- Reporting to the vehicle Sales Manager on activities, reviews and analyses.
- Meeting customers face to face and holding sales discussions with them.
- Writing up sales contracts.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating the terms of a sales agreement and closing sales.
- Following-up in-bound telephone enquiries, walk in prospects and emails enquiries.
- Arranging appointments via Internet Leads.
- Preparing car purchase packages.
- Cold calling up qualified sales prospects.
- Delivering vehicles to customers.
- Liaising with the showroom body shop to ensure that vehicle repairs are carried out quickly.
TRAINEE CAR SALES EXECUTIVE – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- An ability to achieve and exceed targets.
- Able to work as part of a busy sales team.
- Ability to build a rapport with a wide range of people.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines on multiple assignments.
- Previous related retail experience.
- Strong leadership, communication and organisational skills.
- A valid driver's license & satisfactory driving record.
- Unlimited resilience, drive, energy and talent.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Customer follow up
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More car sales resume templates
Car sales resume 1
Car sales resume 2
Car sales resume 3
Auto Sales resume examples
Auto Sales resume
Auto Sales resume 1
Auto Sales resume 2
Auto Sales resume 3
Online marketing degree