On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Case Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Case Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A conscientious, sensitive and hardworking professional who wants to use all of her skills and knowledge to really make a difference to people's lives. Karen comes from a social care background and with extensive experience of working in the Care sector at Managerial level. She has a long track record of demonstrated success in a professional and customer service environment, and is more than able to track, monitor, and follow up on case management outcomes to ensure continuity of care. On top of this she possesses superb communication skills that allow her to provide information in a clear, concise manner with an appropriate level of detail. Right now she is looking to work for an exciting and reputable organisation that wants to recruit talented individuals.
CASE MANAGER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for monitoring and ensuring that standards of nursing care are meeting the commissioned expectations. Also in charge of ensuing a range of provisions to individuals with a variety of healthcare needs.
- Acting as the liaison between the patient and care personnel to ensure that all necessary care is provided promptly and effectively.
- Establishing action plans based on case facts, best practices, protocols, jurisdictional issues and available resources.
- Compiling detailed person centred care plans.
- Working with people in crisis.
- Providing cover in the absence of other managerial colleagues.
- Visiting clients in their own homes, nursing homes and outside specialist units.
- Planning workloads and priorities.
- Carrying out investigations into the clinical needs of patients.
- Maintaining up to date administrative records.
- Providing crisis intervention and support as clinically indicated.
- Completing complicated benefit-related applications.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Working with patients who have complex needs.
- Able to develop a strong and consistent working relationship with other staff members.
- Proactively maintaining up to date knowledge of industry specific clinical developments.
- Data and records management skills.
- Experience of working with patients who have learning disabilities, or mental health and physical health problems.
- Experience in providing training and outreach on such topics as suicide prevention and violence prevention.
- Ability to motivate others towards achieving goals.
- Ability to be culturally sensitive and appropriate.
- Case coordination and management.
- Working effectively to tight, rolling deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others.
- Able to function independently in a range of settings.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Developing High Performance
Making Effective Decisions
Making Things Happen
Delivering in Partnership
Managing Change Effectively
Central Birmingham University – Business Management Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Case Manager resume templates
Case Manager resume 1
Case Manager resume 2
Case Manager resume 3
Case Manager cover letter examples
Case Manager cover letter
Case Manager cover letter 1
Case Manager cover letter 2
Case Manager cover letter 3
Lead Case Manager examples
Lead Case Manager resume template
Lead Case Manager resume template 1
Lead Case Manager resume template 2
Lead Case Manager cover letters
Lead Case Manager cover letter example
Lead Case Manager cover letter example 1
Lead Case Manager cover letter example 2
Case worker sample
Case worker resume
Social work CV
Social work CV template