On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Construction Worker resume resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Construction Worker resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An intelligent, physically strong and hardworking individual who is capable of performing heavy manual construction work for extended periods, and under adverse weather conditions. Karen has experience of welding, bricklaying, carpentry, plumbing, painting, roofing, flooring, tiling and scaffold erecting. In her career she has worked on Highway construction projects, tunnel excavation, residential construction, House building and demolition projects. She takes great pride in her work, and is able to show initiative and common sense in anything that she does. Possessing superb mental abilities means that she is able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that not only has a reputation for high standards, but is also a great place to work, earn and learn.
CONSTRUCTION WORKER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for working on construction projects in the heat, cold and rain.
- Cleaning up after any building work has been done.
- Smoothing and finishing freshly poured cement or concrete.
- Operating hydraulic cranes in a variety of outdoor areas.
- Maintaining and servicing building tools and construction equipment.
- Using power tools and hand tools.
- Installing windows and doors.
- Maintaining a safe work environment at all times.
- Reading and interpreting construction related instructions, blueprints, drawings, and sketches.
- Frequently lifting, carrying and handling items weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Shovelling earth and rubble into tips.
- Cleaning out manholes.
- Demolishing buildings and walls.
- Positioning, joining, aligning, and sealing pipe sections.
- Digging and filling trenches and ditches.
- Shovelling cement and other materials into portable cement mixers.
- Locating water and sewer lines.
- Lubricating, cleaning, and repairing machinery, equipment, and tools.
- Controlling any traffic that is passing by the construction site.
TRAINEE BUILDER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Doing building and construction work to a very high standard.
- Excellent balancing abilities and superb eye to hand coordination.
- Reading and understanding floor plans.
- Taking accurate measurements.
- Ability to perform tasks without repeated instruction.
- Strength to perform heavy work.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Health & Safety
Central Birmingham University – Building Maintenance Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.