On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Debt Collector resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Debt Collector resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A competent, capable and financially astute individual who has a successful track record of maximising the performance levels of a debt collection department. Karen has a diplomatic but assertive style that consistently yields results, and is someone who always displays a professional manner when showing people how to pay off their debts. Using a professional, calm but firm attitude goes a long way in helping her to resolve challenging situations. Right now she would like to join a company that is looking for someone to compliment an existing debt collection team.
DEBT COLLECTOR – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for maintaining a complete debt collection portfolio, and for working with clients to resolve complicated debt issues.
- Recovering money from people who have taken out loans.
- Working with Credit Controllers to contact debtors to pursue payment.
- Making outbound collection calls to debtors.
- Reducing the outstanding debt owed to a company.
- Responding to telephone inquiries using standard scripts and procedures.
- Working with debtors to work out payments.
- Following up clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Locating and establishing contact with debtors.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information.
- When necessary liaising with solicitors and bailiffs.
- Daily banking and processing received cheques and cash.
- Reviewing the arrears of clients.
- Negotiating settlements with clients.
- Taking ownership of debt collection cases.
- Maintaining appropriate and comprehensive records of all customer discussions.
- Reporting daily progress against targets to the Team Leader.
TRAINEE DEBT COLLECTOR – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of proper and ethical debt collection techniques.
- Ability to quickly build a picture of a customers’ personal circumstances and needs.
- Strong negotiating, counselling, and problem solving skills.
- Experience of collecting first and third party accounts.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites Word, Excel and Access.
- Ability to be discreet while working with confidential information.
- Able to work well as a team and on own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.Having a keen sense of urgency.
- Excellent listening ability and superb questioning techniques.
- Always accurate and on time in completing duties.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Debt Collector resume examples
Debt Collector resume 1
Debt Collector resume 2
Debt Collector resume 3
Debt Collector cover letter examples
Debt Collector cover letter 1
Debt Collector cover letter 2
Debt Collector cover letter 3