On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Electrical Supervisor resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Electrical Supervisor resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A capable, proven and self-motivated Electrical Supervisor who has extensive experience of carrying out the maintenance, trouble-shooting and installation of electrical components and systems. Karen is a consummate professional who is more than able to provide effective leadership to any electrical team. She will bring to your company fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to accurately diagnosing electrical equipment failures. In her current role she is primarily responsible for supervising several construction and electric install projects at the same time. Her key strengths include, but are not limited to improving maintenance procedures, and providing the technical expertise needed to solve electrical instrumentation issues. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that appreciates and rewards excellence.
ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for planning and leading the daily activities of a team that is carrying out electrical maintenance, installations and modifications.
- Supervising electrical staff and coordinating the daily activities of the electrical department.
- Scheduling work to be done for the day.
- Providing guidance to junior staff in the areas of; leadership, continuous improvement, decision-making and conflict resolution.
- Working with contractors to complete projects on time.
- Utilizing preventive maintenance procedures to reduce unscheduled downtime.
- Negotiating with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Managing timesheets and vacation forms.
- Carrying out inspections on all plant electrical equipment.
- Assisting in the hiring, selection and training of staff.
- Estimating projects costs.
- Ensuring adherence to all applicable safety policies and procedures.
- Identifying staff training needs.
- Developing relationships with external electrical suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, bids, and contracts.
TRAINEE SUPERVISOR – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- An expert in the electrical design and execution of plant capital projects.
- Ability to work in an industrial environment that includes excessive dust, heat and loud noise.
- Extensive knowledge of preventive and predictive maintenance methods.
- Developing operational plans.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Supervising construction projects.
- Knowledge of budgeting and expense control.
- Able to lead and influence others.
- Can manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A high degree of initiative, creativity and self-supervision.
- Treating all staff members and clients with respect.
- Willing to work shifts, including nights, weekends and holiday periods.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Electrical Supervisor resume examples
Electrical Supervisor resume 1
Electrical Supervisor resume 2
Electrical Supervisor resume 3
Electrical Supervisor cover letter examples
Electrical Supervisor cover letter 1
Electrical Supervisor cover letter 2
Electrical Supervisor cover letter 3
Electrical training courses
Online Electrical engineering degree
Electrical engineering jobs
More Supervisor CV and resume examples
Call center Supervisor resume
Customer service Supervisor resume
Housekeeping Supervisor resume
Production Supervisor resume
Retail Supervisor CV
Sales Supervisor resume
Security Supervisor resume
Supervisor CV sample
Supervisor resume template
Supervisor cover letter examples
Supervisor cover letter
Supervisor cover letter 1
Supervisor cover letter 2
Supervisor cover letter 3