On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Executive Assistant Crossword template
Buy the editable versions of this template for
Link to a Executive Assistant resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Executive Assistant resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Karen is flawless in the execution of her administrative duties, and has a proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines. She possesses superb judgment and decision-making skills and is used to playing a key role in the smooth running of an organisation. With high attention to detail, organization and processes she is more than able to act as a gate keeper and first point of contact for senior executives. She is committed to achieving great results in the work that she does and is more than able to work independently and proactively when managing competing priorities. Right now she would like to work for an organisation that is looking to recruit talented Executive Assistants who have proven themselves.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for playing a key role in both the day to day operations of the office and in assisting senior managers in a wide range of support functions.
- Working closely with senior managers to provide them with administrative support.
- Writing up correspondence, memoranda, presentations and reports for senior managers.
- Organising business appointments.
- Co-ordinating travel arrangements for managers.
- Recording, transcribing and distributing the minutes of meetings.
- Screening telephone calls.
- Managing and maintain the executives' schedules and appointments.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Filing and retrieving documents and reference materials.
- Meeting and greeting visitors and providing them with refreshments.
- Organising courier pickups.
- Maintaining administration systems.
- Providing general administrative support to senior executives.
- Co-ordinating both internal and external meetings.
- Liaising with internal staff at all levels.
- Booking hotels, and conference rooms.
- Directing calls from the switchboard.
- Processing of invoices, expense forms and reimbursements requests.
TRAINEE ASSISTANT – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Ability to act with discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Able to form good relationships with people at all levels.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Carrying out research
Planning and organising
Central Birmingham University – MBA 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Executive Assistant resume templates
Executive assistant resume 1
Executive assistant resume 2
Executive assistant resume 3
Student entry level Executive Assistant resume template