On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Executive Director Crossword template
Buy the editable versions of this template for
Link to a Executive Director resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Executive Director resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A visionary and strategic leader who is an expert at continually refining and advancing an organisation. Maxine is able to take the helm and drive forward ambitious and feasible strategic growth and sustainability plans. She is a highly energetic, forward thinking and creative individual who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit that is coupled with strong business acumen. Her key strengths include an ability to resolve recurring problems, effectively supervising staff, helping to define goals and developing opportunities. In addition to this she is politically savvy and is an engaging and influential communicator who can build productive relationships with people from all backgrounds. Right now she is looking for a senior managerial position with a highly successful company that wants to recruit talented leaders.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for fostering a healthy organizational culture that encourages teamwork and collaboration.
- Maintaining mutually beneficial partnerships with third parties.
- Participating in top level meetings.
- Developing diverse teams of people with multiple perspectives and talents.
- Developing relationships with prospective donors and funding sources.
- Identifying and nurturing key staff members.
- Acting as a compelling spokesperson for the organisation.
- Overseeing the maintenance of company buildings and equipment.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Negotiating priorities with individuals at various levels of the organization.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Preparing annual operating budgets for approval by the governing board.
- Maintaining internal controls over capital expenditure.
- Managing all administrative staff.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Setting the highest professional standards for others to follow.
- Thinking about the implications of programs, policies, and decisions.
- Ability to focus on core missions.
- Politically aware and sophisticated.
- Motivating a diverse employee population.
- Writing up grant and fund raising applications.
- Ability to oversee technical and non-clinical departments.
- Ability to oversee effective public awareness campaigns.
- Communicating in bold and persuasive terms.
- Speaking to large audiences and gatherings.
- Translating complex financial information and business concepts into plain language.
- Not stopped by barriers.
- Willing to assume responsibility for all management decisions.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong visionary leadership abilities.
- Having tremendous drive and persistence.
- Well organized and self-directed.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Executive Director resume examples
Executive Director resume 1
Executive Director resume 2
Executive Director resume 3
Executive Director cover letter examples
Executive Director cover letter 1
Executive Director cover letter 2
Executive Director cover letter 3
Director cover letter examples
Director cover letter
Director cover letter 1
Director cover letter 2
Director cover letter 3
Senior Executive resume examples
Senior Executive resume
Senior Executive resume 1
Senior Executive resume 2
Senior Executive resume 3
Director CV and resume examples
Art Director CV
Director of Sales resume
Finance Director CV
Managing Director CV
Sales Director CV
Online Business Management degree
Online Management degree courses
Online Project Management degree courses
Business Management courses
Business Management degree
Management degree courses
Management training courses
Project Management courses
Resume template examples