On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Facilities Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Facilities Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An experienced, practical and forward thinking individual who has a thorough understanding of how Facility Management works. Karen is able to resolve any building problems in a fast, effective and efficient manner. She has a comprehensive understanding of facility management, and a proven track record of managing workplace environments. As a concise communicator she can easily communicate with building occupiers and service users. Possessing a first class NEBOSH and other Health and Safety qualifications means she is able to drive change in a professional way. Right now she is looking to take on a fresh challenge with a successful and dynamic company that has a culture of respect, challenge and innovation.
FACILITIES MANAGER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for helping the facilities teams with their day-to-day management of property projects, health and safety matters and building maintenance.
- Conducting building and grounds maintenance.
- Allocating and managing space within buildings.
- Managing services such as cleaning, waste disposal, catering and parking.
- Carrying out regular site audits and inspections to identify any areas that need repairing.
- Negotiating with suppliers.
- Organising the security and general administrative services of the building.
- Negotiating lease renewals.
- Advising people on energy efficiency issues.
- Managing landlord relationships.
- Managing service contracts.
- Conducting regular facility audits for safety and compliance.
- Proactively managing contractors across multiple sites.
- Controlling all maintenance and facilities spend in line with budgeted levels.
- Providing feedback, training, coaching and guidance to junior staff.
- Implementing incident management plans.
- Coordinating and facilitating work flow.
- Developing maintenance plans.
- Reporting to senior managers on budgets and resources.
- On call for security and facility related issues.
- Making recommendations for capital expenditures.
- Ensuring that the building meets the strictest health and safety requirements.
- Managing the work of contractors and checking that it is done to the highest standards.
ASSISTANT FACILITIES MANAGER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Negotiating the best deals with contractors and suppliers.
- Understanding of compliance issues and statutory regulations such Health & Safety.
- IT literate in MS office and systems management software.
- Previous exposure to a outsourced FM environment.
- Ability to operate all office equipment.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Safety conscious.
- Attention to detail.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Facilities Manager Cv and resume examples
Facilities Manager CV
Facilities Manager resume 1
Facilities Manager resume 2
Facilities Manager resume 3
Facilities Manager cover letter examples
Facilities Manager cover letter
Facilities Manager cover letter 1
Facilities Manager cover letter 2
Facilities Manager cover letter 3
Caretaker CV template
Health and safety training courses