On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a First Year Teacher resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another First Year Teacher resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Karen has a long track record of giving children a high quality education, and comes to you as a seasoned professional who can making learning more exciting. For the last year she has been employed as a teacher at Browns School, and in this role her main duties have included developing age appropriate lesson plans, meeting the diverse needs of individual pupils and teaching children who are keen to learn. Her present employer is very satisfied with her ability to partner with parents to support and share in their child’s growth and development. She is someone who is always willing to take on board new ideas and adapt them further to make them her own. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with an exciting and innovative school that offers its staff opportunities for future progression.
FIRST YEAR TEACHER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for the day to day running of classes and for implementing activities that promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of children.
- Adhering to all local and national teaching, curriculum and examination procedures.
- Creating a warm and stimulating environment in which children can learn.
- Implementing curriculums in accordance with directives and guidelines.
- Performing various administrative duties.
- Maintaining order and discipline amongst pupils.
- Ensuring classroom management by setting rules and limits.
- Using technology to effectively communicate with staff, pupils, parents and the administrative team.
- Keeping students busy and engaged.
- Managing disruptive pupils.
- Marking a students coursework and homework.
- Keeping accurate records of a pupils academic progress.
- Ensuring the supervision of students at all times.
- Talking to pupils about the academic progress of their children.
- Maintaining an inventory of educational materials.
TRAINEE TEACHER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Teaching through play and hands-on activities.
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- Listening to what pupils have to say.
- CPR trained and possessing First Aid Certification.
- Planning for the unexpected.
- Committed to continued personal and professional development.
- Ability to enthuse students.
- A strong team player.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Early Childhood Learning
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More First Year Teacher resume examples
First Year Teacher resume 1
First Year Teacher resume 2
First Year Teacher resume 3
First Year Teacher cover letter examples
First Year Teacher cover letter 1
First Year Teacher cover letter 2
First Year Teacher cover letter 3
Teacher CV examples
Teaching CV template
Teacher resume examples
Teacher resume 1
Teacher resume 2
Teacher resume 3
Related teacher resume examples
Art Teacher resume
Computer Teacher resume
Dance Teacher resume
English Teacher resume
High School Teacher resume
Kindergarten Teacher resume
Preschool Teacher resume
Science Teacher resume
Special Education Teacher resume
Substitute Teacher resume
Teacher cover letter examples
Teacher cover letter
Teacher cover letter 1
Teacher cover letter 2
Teacher cover letter 3
Online Teaching degree
Short Teaching courses London
Teaching degree courses