On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Graphic Designer resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Graphic Designer resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A confident and creative designer who is self-motivated, self-sufficient and comes to you with a strong background in both print and digital media. Karen has worked extensively in the automotive and travel industries producing high end business to business and consumer facing designs. She is detail oriented, and has a comprehensive understanding of Photoshop, Indesign, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and the latest web technologies. Possessing a get it done attitude while not compromising on quality means that she will always maximise the impact of any marketing material. As a hard working and ambitious individual she has no problem following instructions from senior designers and customers. Right now she is looking to join a creative team of designers, and to work for a company that only hires the best.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for creating exciting materials and design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- Meeting clients to discuss their needs, objectives and budgets.
- Designing and creating a wide variety of graphic art and promotional material.
- Producing designs for both internal and external communications.Involving customers in the design process.
- Creating integrated design projects across both online and offline outputs.
- Developing design briefs.
- Explaining design concepts and ideas to clients and colleagues.
- Coordinating multiple publishing projects.
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers.
- Providing graphical support for Blogs, websites and social media.
- Working on presentations, leaflets, trade-marks, marketing materials and banner designs.
- Producing accurate and high-quality design work.
TRAINEE GRAPHIC DESIGNER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- First class visual communications skills.
- Experience of print and web design experience.
- Able to tailor designs to meet the needs of the customer.
- Exceptional understanding of colours, style of type, illustrations, photography and animation.
- Proficient knowledge of Web, Social Media and Video applications.
- Exceptional conceptual, graphic design and layout skills.
- Good understanding of latest digital marketing trends.
- Having a love of good design and typography.
- A great communicator, project manager, planner and team leader.
- Excellent presentation, listening and communication skills.
- Able to quickly learn new skills, technologies and applications.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Business Card Design
Central Birmingham University – Design and Artwork Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Graphic Design resume and CV examples
Graphic Designer resume 1
Graphic Designer resume 2
Graphic Designer resume 3
Graphic Designer CV sample
Graphic Designer cover letter examples
Graphic Designer cover letter
Graphic Designer cover letter 1
Graphic Designer cover letter 2
Graphic Designer cover letter 3
Graphic Design degree courses
Graphic Design degree
Online Graphic Design degree courses