The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An all-round graphic designer, who has experience of delivering creative, graphic concepts for a wide range of fields. Maxine is detail-oriented, deadline driven and has immense creative flair. She has strong visual sense and as a true professional not only gets excited about new ideas but also knows how to run with them. Her key strengths lie in her ability to create graphics that communicate core values and business objectives. As a committed team player, she will work well within a wider content creation environment and is someone who will always be there to contribute creative ideas to a project. Right now she would like to work for a vibrant, commercial organisation that has exciting customers and an environment of constant opportunity.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for coming up with creative designs that meet all sales and communication objectives.
- Taking design ideas from generation through to completion.
- Re-sizing imagery and uploading then to websites.
- Ensuring consistency across all print and digital designs.
- Generating multiple concepts for a campaign or project.
- Working on projects to strict timescales.
- Designing a variety of graphic material.
- Working with a wide range of media including photography and computer software.
- Doing client presentations to senior executives.
- Preparing photographs for websites.
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with internal communications and marketing teams.
- Writing up reports for senior managers on the progress of projects.
TRAINEE GRAPHIC DESIGNER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Interpreting emerging trends within the field of graphic design.
- Client facing experience.
- Solid artistic and design sensibilities.
- Project managing design activity.
- Ability to work in both PC and Mac environments.
- Solving design problems where no answer is apparent.
- Eye for detail.
- Proficient in software applications such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience of working with luxury brands.
- Ability to balance work on several projects at a time.
- In-depth knowledge of design principles and techniques.
- Ability to work within assigned budgets.
- Experience in all Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- An active interest and knowledge of emerging web 2.0 technologies.
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders and colleagues.
- Having a strong team spirit and cooperative nature.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Art Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Graphic Designer resume and CV examples
Graphic Design resume
Graphic Designer resume 1
Graphic Designer resume 3
Graphic Designer CV sample
Graphic Designer cover letter examples
Graphic Designer cover letter
Graphic Designer cover letter 1
Graphic Designer cover letter 2
Graphic Designer cover letter 3
Graphic Design degree courses
Graphic Design degree
Online Graphic Design degree courses