On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Hair Stylist resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Hair Stylist resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A capable Hair Stylist who is passionate about creating new and exciting looks that express her clients personal style. Karen has a current Cosmetology license and is committed to delivering an excellent experience to each and every one of her clients. With her present employer she is responsible for providing therapeutic hair and scalp treatments to both adults and children. She has extensive experience of shampooing, conditioning, cutting, colouring, chemical treating, braiding and massaging. Possessing extensive hair product knowledge and superb retail skills means that she is able to blend popular trends with fashion and the individual needs of her clients. Right now she is looking for a job that will give her a rewarding experience and allow her to provide an essential service to her clients.
HAIR STYLIST – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for providing effective hair and beauty solutions to meet the needs of customers.
- Providing hair services to guests using accepted techniques and materials.
- Greeting customers as they enter the salon.
- Talking to customers and getting a clear idea of what they want.
- Checking a client's scalp and hair for disorders such as sores, abrasions, or diseases which could affect their hair treatment.
- Operating a cash register.
- Cutting hair and beards using scissors and razors.
- Ensuring an adequate supply of towels and sundry items.
- Following customer instructions.
- Performing hair treatment including cuts, colors, blow outs and up-dos.
- Maintaining the appointments calendar.
- Demonstrating hair care products to customers.
- Updating customer records.
- Charging for services and taking cash or credit card payments from customers.
TRAINEE HAIR STYLIST – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of current hairstyles and latest trends.
- Able to work on clients who cannot sit still.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Consistently exhibiting and developing technical competence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Physically fit an able to remain standing for long periods of time.
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Ability to strike up a conversation with strangers.
- Having a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Listening to others without interrupting.
- Keeping emotions under control.
- Reacting well under pressure.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Cutting and styling
Central Birmingham University – Biology Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Hair Stylist resume templates
Hair stylist CV sample
Hair stylist resume 1
Hair stylist resume 2
Hair stylist resume 3