On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Human Resources Assistant resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Human Resources Assistant resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A personable Human Resources Assistant who is highly organized, has strong attention to detail and who is capable of working with confidential information. Karen is a HR specialist who has experience of recruiting, improving employee relations, carrying out staff inductions and organising employee training. What makes her ideal for this role is her extensive knowledge of all activities related to HR such as payroll, recruitment, personnel action forms, benefits, and employee orientation. She is someone who will always represent the HR department and company in a professional manner. Aside from her administrative abilities, her pleasant manner also enables her to communicate effectively other HR staff and work closely with line managers and individual employees. At this moment in time she is looking for a suitable position with a company that will help her to fulfil her true potential.
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for supporting the HR team in a fast paced office environment, and assisting them with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR department.
- Building productive, collaborative relationships with employees, and HR business partners.
- Assisting with employee relations.
- Reviewing resumes and applications sent in by job applicants.
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system.
- Advising employees and helping them make informed decisions about their careers.
- Conducting pre-employment background checks on prospective employees.
- Helping employees with benefit issues.
- Examining employee records to answer inquiries and provide information to authorized persons.
- Scheduling interviews for job applicants.
- Preparing badges, passes, and identification cards for staff.
- Assembling new hire information packs.
- Reviewing staff monthly vacation reports.
- Responding to applicants regarding job openings.
- Planning and coordination HR presentations and training sessions.
- Writing up job descriptions.
- Using word processing software and printers to create a variety of documents and reports.
- Preparing job postings for vacancies.
- Welcoming new employees and arranging induction programs for them.
- Reviewing, auditing, and verifying monthly benefit invoices.
TRAINEE HR ASSISTANT – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of human resources policies, rules and regulations.
- Maintaining confidentiality regarding Human Resources related issues.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of staff.
- Ability to prepare and maintain accurate records.
- Creating and updating personnel, payroll and accounting information in spreadsheets.
- Writing reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Proficient with MS Word & Excel.
- Exercising sound judgment and common sense.Demonstrated flexibility and ability to work with ambiguity.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Business Management Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More HR Assistant resume templates
HR assistant CV template
HR assistant resume 1
HR assistant resume 2
HR assistant resume 3
Student entry level HR assistant resume template
HR Assistant cover letter examples
HR Assistant cover letter 1
HR Assistant cover letter 2
HR Assistant cover letter 3
Human Resources Assistant cover letter
HR Executive resume examples
HR Executive resume
HR Executive resume 1
HR Executive resume 2
HR Executive resume 3
Online Human Resources degree
Online Business Administration course
HR training course
Human Resources degree
Business Administration course