120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: number here
A committed marketing professional with extensive experience of the IT sales market and corporate arena. Possessing a proven track record of selling technology software products and related services in a defined territory. Having the required background in software sales along with the personable abilities and technical know how required to maximize a companies revenue growth and increase it’s market share. Currently looking for a suitable IT sales role with a exciting and forward thinking employer.
IT SALES EXECUTIVE - May 2008 - Present
Responsible for looking after a geographical sales area and generating increased revenue streams by tailoring company strategies, products and solutions to meet the needs of the customer.
- Identifying and making contact with new prospective clients.
- Arranging meetings with prospective clients.
- Promoting the image of the company as a leader in technology services.
- Meeting clients at their offices, identifying their requirements and then proposing solutions.
- Highlighting the benefits of the companies software products and services.
- Answering any technical IT questions that clients may have.
- Developing sustainable relationships with decision makers.
- Coming up with new strategies to increase sales.
- Arranging for software demonstrations for customers.
- Following the sales process from start through to close.
- Negotiating commercial and license agreements with clients.
- Developing sales within both existing and new business accounts.
- Once a sale has been made then advising clients on IT implementation and training.
- Arranging for after / post sale support to clients.
- Writing proposals for prospective clients.
- Chasing up leads with follow up phone calls.
- Cold calling for new business.
- Giving sales presentations to customers.
- Taking steps to grow the base of referral sources.
- Helping to write and design sales and marketing literature.
- Applying for tenders.
- Attending networking events.
- Raising brand awareness through client engagement.
- Planning, developing, and implementing field sales action plans.
- Gathering marketplace information on the pricing, new products, delivery schedules and merchandising techniques of competitors.
- Identifying problem areas to resolve.
- Managing sales expenses.
IT sales competencies
- Experience of selling communications, IT hardware, voice applications, broadband connections, microchips, network applications, services, data, software and cloud based technologies.
- Extensive knowledge of the companies products an also of the wider IT marketplace.
- Keeping up to date with the developments of new technologies.
- Awareness of emerging markets, technologies and trends.
- Experience in a leadership role.
- Experience of selling major brands like Oracle, Microsoft, HP etc.
- Persistent but ethical approach towards winning new clients.
- Having a optimistic outlook towards sales.
- Able to deal with rejection.
- Good at building a rapport with people.
- Having a naturally competitive nature.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Friendly personable manner.
- Passionate about the quality of work.
- Excellent independent judgment.
- Strong client facing skills.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Evesham North University 2005 - 2008
BA (Hons) Business Sales
Coventry North School 2003 - 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES - Available on request.
IT CV template examples
Sales resume templates
Sales resume 1
Sales resume 2
Sales resume 3
Sales related resume templates
Auto sales resume
Car sales resume
Door to door sales resume
Inside sales resume
Insurance sales resume
Medical device sales resume
Pharmaceutical sales resume
Sales associate resume
Sales clerk resume
Sales coordinator resume
Sales engineer resume
Sales executive resume
Sales professional resume
Sales related CV templates
Media Sales Executive CV
Medical Sales CV
Retail Sales Assistant CV
Sales Assistant CV
Sales Consultant CV
Sales Representative CV
Sales Management resume templates
Catering sales manager resume
Director of sales resume
Hotel sales manager resume
Regional sales manager resume
Retail Sales Manager resume
Sales executive resume
Sales manager resume
Sales rep resume
Sales representative resume
Sales supervisor resume
Sales Management CV templates
Sales Director CV
Sales Executive CV
Sales Manager CV
Entry level sales templates
Graduate Sales Executive CV
Trainee Sales Negotiator CV
Student entry level Media sales resume
Student entry level Medical sales resume
Student entry level sales Representative resume
Student entry level sales Assistant resume
Student entry level Telesales resume
Sales Assistant cover letter
Sales cover letter
Sales cover letter
Sales Manager cover letter
Sales Manager job description
Other career links:
Cover letter examples
More CV template examples