On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Management Consultant CV:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Management Consultant CV template;
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: 0121 638 0026
A ambitious professional who has the expertise, industry knowledge and specialist skills to help clients improve efficiency and achieve high performance across their business structure. Having experience of working across a number of different industry sectors and working hard to ensure client satisfaction at all times. James is looking to secure a key, unique and challenging role with a exciting and progressive consultancy where he can deliver real business improvements for clients.
MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT - May 2008 - Present
Working with clients to identify business issues that need addressing and then developing a strategy to resolve them by recommending practical solutions.
- Advising clients on the best way to improve their business processes.
- Providing help and advice about management problems.
- Analysing and evaluating a organizations operating procedures.
- Proactive risk analysis.
- Producing strategies that provide for long term competitive advantage.
- Giving expert support and advice to colleagues throughout the company.
- Looking closely at the strategy and structure or a company.
- Visiting clients at their factories or offices.
- Writing up business recommendations and solutions.
- Leading and developing proposals.
- Identify additional business and revenue generating opportunities for clients.
- Developing innovative solution to overcome complex business challenges.
- Vendor / partner analysis and selection.
- Forecasting the effect of any changes on a companies service delivery and performance.
- Managing project financials including budgeting & invoicing.
- Key Data handling and analysis.
- Delivering procurement transformation solutions.
- Promoting operational excellence within organisations.
- Excellent numerical and analytical abilities.
- Detailed understanding of key business procedures.
- Proven training and coaching abilities.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams successfully.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- IT configuration and implementation.
- Supplier relationship management.
- Undertaking health and safety audits.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of quality assurance systems.
- Excellent communication and prioritisation skills.
- Broad ranging industry experience across multiple subjects within both the Private and Public Sector.
- Generating consulting opportunities.
- Payment processes, invoicing, procurement and other working capital operations.
- Process Design & System Development Techniques.
- Experience of working with leading Blue Chip companies on strategic programmes.
- Knowledge of Credit Control, Purchasing or Inventory Management situations.
- Statistics and predictive modeling.
- Having the desire & talent to develop, grow & maintain the dynamic culture of the company.
- Used to working long hours and traveling abroad.
- Proven relationship building skills.
- Flexibility in working styles.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- A positive "can-do" attitude.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Supply chain management
Life cycle planning
Evesham North University 2005 - 2008
BA (Hons) Business management
Coventry North School 2003 - 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES - Available on request.
Other relevant management links
Business management courses
Business management degree
Management CV template
Short management courses London
More useful links
Cover letter examples
Copyright information - Please read
© This management consultant CV template is the copyright of Dayjob Ltd 2010. Job seekers may download and use this resume for their own personal use to help them create their own CV. You are most welcome to link to this page or any other page on our website. However this curriculum vitae sample must not be distributed or made available on other websites without our prior permission. For any questions relating to the use of these teacher CV templates please email: email@example.com.