On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Marketing Assistant resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Marketing Assistant resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A confident, articulate and determined Marketing Assistant who has experience of being involved in a wide range of sales activities across both traditional and digital channels. Maxine enjoys taking on responsibility and has the willpower needed to drive performance targets to completion. She possesses a bias for action and has the vision, focus and ability to translate a plan into action, at the same time as having a sense of calm urgency. Her key strengths include; dealing with all customers in a professional and polite manner, implementing marketing campaigns and being able to adhere to moving deadlines. Right now she wants to progress her career within a marketing position and is looking for a role with a company that rewards it staff with a competitive salary package, excellent prospects, and an exciting place to work.
MARKETING ASSISTANT – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for assisting with a wide range of general marketing duties.
- Using lead generation software to create organised lists of prospective customers.
- Supporting primary and secondary market research efforts.
- Updating the company website and social media platforms with marketing content.
- Keeping the marketing database up-to-date by inputting new data, updating old records and performing cross checks.
- Tracking marketing efforts and monitoring results.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing department.
- Updating the company’s Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
- Assisting in developing sales materials.
- Marketing company products and services to customers.
- Prepare marketing statistics.
- Communicating directly with clients.
- Writing press releases.
- Organising promotional events.
- Research business opportunities and proposals.
- Ordering marketing materials.
- Drafting responses to customer enquiries.
- Networking at sales events.
- Making cold calls to prospective customers.
- Generating leads through phone calls, emails and face to face interactions.
- Participating with customers in seminars and webinars.
- Researching and writing content for the company’s website.
TRAINEE ASSISTANT – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent writing, copywriting and editing skills.
- Able to collect data, define problems, establish facts and then draw valid conclusions.
- Knowledge of Internet search and SEO methods.
- Fact verification skills.
- Identifying sales opportunities.
- Identifying, winning and retaining clients.
- Strong sales and relationship building skills.
- Able to execute multiple tasks at one time.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Complying with the highest marketing standards.
- Good at chatting to strangers in person and over the phone.
- Ignoring unnecessary workplace distractions.
- Ability to operate effectively in a professional environment.
- Superb business and personal etiquette.
- Able to respond and adapt to new challenges.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Marketing Assistant resume templates
Marketing assistant resume 1
Marketing assistant resume 2
Marketing assistant resume 3
Marketing assistant CV sample
Student entry level Marketing Assistant resume template
Online Marketing degree
Digital Marketing courses
Marketing training courses
Marketing Consultant resume examples
Marketing consultant resume
Marketing consultant resume 1
Marketing consultant resume 2
Marketing consultant resume 3
Marketing Executive resume examples
Marketing Executive resume
Marketing Executive resume 1
Marketing Executive resume 2
Marketing Executive resume 3
Marketing Specialist resume examples
Marketing Specialist resume
Marketing Specialist resume 1
Marketing Specialist resume 2
Marketing Specialist resume 3
Marketing Project Manager resume examples
Marketing Project Manager resume
Marketing Project Manager resume 1
Marketing Project Manager resume 2
Marketing Project Manager resume 3
More Marketing templates
Marketing Executive CV
Marketing Manager CV
Marketing Analyst resume
Marketing Coordinator resume
Resume template examples