On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Marketing Consultant resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Marketing Consultant resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A committed, proven and dependable Marketing Consultant who has a successful track record of showing, promoting, and selling products/services. Karen is a consummate professional who will bring to your company fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service. In her current role she is primarily responsible for communicating with customers via telephone calls, emails, written correspondence and face-to-face meetings. Her key strengths include, but are not limited to; conducting interviews, designing questionnaires and carrying out promotional activities. She a self-starter with an analytical mind, who is an expert at increasing cross-selling, retention and profitability. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a fast-moving organization that has an environment of endless opportunities.
MARKETING CONSULTANT – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for marketing the company’s products to potential customers.
- Overcoming customer objections and closing business deals.
- Applying company values and priorities to all communications, decisions, and actions.
- Building client relationships.
- Responding quickly to enquiries from potential customers.
- Investigating points such as price, demand and competition.
- Rolling out new sales programs.
- Carrying out marketing research.
- Identifying and driving new efficiency and growth opportunities on campaigns.
- Marketing the company products at trade shows, exhibitions and fairs.
- Carrying out background research on clients.
- Actively participating in brainstorming sessions and strategy meetings.
- Negotiating effectively with clients.
- Communicating findings and recommendations to senior managers.
TRAINEE ASSISTANT – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of proactive outbound marketing techniques.
- Defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions.
- Prospecting for new customers.
- Effectively present information and conclusions to senior managers.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience of working with advertisers and media buyers.
- Can manage diverse responsibilities and multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Staying up to date with marketing automation best practices.
- Energetic, outgoing and able to thrive in a high volume environment.
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
New business acquisition
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Marketing Consultant resume examples
Marketing consultant resume 1
Marketing consultant resume 2
Marketing consultant resume 3
Marketing Consultant cover letter examples
Marketing Consultant cover letter 1
Marketing Consultant cover letter 2
Marketing Consultant cover letter 3
Online Marketing degree
Digital Marketing courses
Marketing training courses
Marketing Executive resume examples
Marketing Executive resume
Marketing Executive resume 1
Marketing Executive resume 2
Marketing Executive resume 3
Marketing Specialist resume examples
Marketing Specialist resume
Marketing Specialist resume 1
Marketing Specialist resume 2
Marketing Specialist resume 3
Marketing Project Manager resume examples
Marketing Project Manager resume
Marketing Project Manager resume 1
Marketing Project Manager resume 2
Marketing Project Manager resume 3
More Marketing templates
Marketing Assistant CV sample
Marketing Executive CV
Marketing Manager CV
Marketing Analyst resume
Marketing Assistant resume
Marketing Coordinator resume