On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Marketing Coordinator resume template:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Marketing Coordinator resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine is a capable Marketing Coordinator who is dedicated to meeting the expectations of her employer and the requirements of her customers. With a background in both the private and public sectors, she is more than able to not only meet but exceed the highest standards of running marketing and advertising campaigns. Her present employer is very satisfied with her work rate, and she is confident that she can bring the same level of persistence, tact and enthusiasm to your company. She is an entrepreneurial and aspiring marketing professional who is action oriented and enjoys working hard. In addition to all of the above she has a proven ability to build creative PR, social media and original content programs that really connect with a target audience. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that helps their best and brightest employees exceed their potential.
MARKETING COORDINATOR – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for showing up every day to achieve the impossible.
- Managing the company’s digital presence on websites, blogs and social channels.
- Creating new business proposals.
- Developing marketing agendas.
- Putting together promotional materials, programs, and events.
- Being the key contact for consumer feedback.
- Researching and analysing competitors.
- Providing administrative support to the Marketing team.
- Assisting with event planning logistics.
- Executing marketing campaigns across numerous channels.
- Editing documents for spelling, grammar and layout mistakes.
- Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Managing the timelines and deliverables for new product development.
- Planning and executing new marketing initiatives.
- Communicating with target audiences.
- Sourcing new sponsorship opportunities.
- Managing customer relationships.
- Writing up marketing reports that include your conclusions.
- Tracking sales data.
- Monitoring competitor activity.
- Responding quickly to requests for information and data.
TRAINEE MARKETING ASSISTANT – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Orchestrating multiple activities simultaneously to get things done.
- Able to work well under minimal supervision.
- Proficient with computers and software programs such as MS Office Suite.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and think ahead.
- Accepting feedback in a professional and constructive manner.
- Willing to take on challenging assignments.
- Can interact effectively at all social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Maintaining a positive and professional demeanour at all times.
- Leading by example.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Marketing Coordinator resume templates
Marketing coordinator resume 1
Marketing coordinator resume 2
Marketing coordinator resume 3
Online Marketing degree
Digital Marketing courses
Marketing training courses
Marketing Consultant resume examples
Marketing consultant resume
Marketing consultant resume 1
Marketing consultant resume 2
Marketing consultant resume 3
Marketing Executive resume examples
Marketing Executive resume
Marketing Executive resume 1
Marketing Executive resume 2
Marketing Executive resume 3
Marketing Specialist resume examples
Marketing Specialist resume
Marketing Specialist resume 1
Marketing Specialist resume 2
Marketing Specialist resume 3
Marketing Project Manager resume examples
Marketing Project Manager resume
Marketing Project Manager resume 1
Marketing Project Manager resume 2
Marketing Project Manager resume 3
More Marketing templates
Marketing Assistant CV sample
Marketing Executive CV
Marketing Manager CV
Marketing Analyst resume
Marketing Assistant resume
More Coordinator related examples
Events Coordinator CV sample
Project Coordinator CV sample
Research Coordinator CV sample
Survey coordinator CV template
Office Coordinator resume
Sales Coordinator resume
Training Coordinator CV example
Training Coordinator Cover Letter example