The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A totally customer focused Marketing Manager who has a successful record of driving incremental revenue, increasing market awareness and educating consumers. Maxine has the ability to influence marketing strategy and direction through a subtle, engaging and inclusive approach. She is someone who produces outstanding results both professionally and personally by being proactive in and committed to everything she does. Her strongest points are her ability to develop engaging consumer content and her willingness to be the first point of contact for clients. Right now she looking for a suitable position with a company that has an environment which supports and inspires staff to develop and deliver.
MARKETING MANAGER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for ensuring that all marketing campaigns are in alignment with the company’s short and long-term objectives.
- Soliciting opinions and ideas from customers.
- Translating customer engagement feedback into tangible ideas and plans.
- Negotiating with vendors.
- Preparing weekly sales and other periodic reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Partnering with local, national and global partners to push sales.
- Keeping up-to-date with all market trends and competitor activity.
- Overseeing the putting together of large scale marketing proposals.
- Ensuring that marketing campaigns are launched on-time.
- Handling media relations.
- Managing on-going relationship with existing partners.
- Attending industry shows, exhibitions and conferences.
- Co-ordinating advertising and promotional activities.
- Developing leads and opportunities.
TRAINEE MARKETING MANAGER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Making the right decisions based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
- bility to matrix manage diverse, complex projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Able to drive results in a complex, cross-functional organization.
- Spotting trends and opportunities to develop targeted marketing campaigns.
- Having a solid understanding of how digital media planning can support a campaign.
- Excellent knowledge of CRM tools and technologies from both a corporate and consumer perspective.
- Ability to influence at a senior level.
- A team player who also has the ability to work independently.
- Assuming responsibility for solving customer problems.
- Having a good-natured and cooperative attitude.
- Having a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Managing complex issues
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.