On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Marketing Specialist resume template:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Marketing Specialist resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An outstanding individual who comes to you with a track record of finding out what sells by analysing market data on a local, regional and national level. Maxine is more than able to work in an environment of change, challenge and moving deadlines. Her key strengths lie in Internet marketing, lead conversions, new business acquisition and being able to identify areas for improvement. In her current role she is primarily responsible for converting information into insights and actionable outcomes. As a true all-rounder, she has extensive experience of research analysis, campaign theme generation and slogan development. At the moment she is looking for a suitable position with a company that helps its employees to full fill their career dreams.
MARKETING SPECIALIST – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for overseeing complex multi-channel campaigns and working with managers to create innovative marketing strategies.
- Identifying gaps in the market place.
- Analysing demographic data, shopping habits and how much people are willing to spend.
- Developing partnerships with advertising agencies.
- Working on the scope, budget, strategy and timeliness of a marketing campaign.
- Analysing customer purchasing trends.
- Producing marketing campaigns.
- Develop creative advertising concepts.
- Implementing marketing campaigns into social media platforms and websites.
- Managing vendor relationships.
- Communicating with the sales team every day.
- Managing marketing budgets.
- Booking advertising space with media outlets.
- Attending trade show and supporting other product development activities.
- Executing both short and long term marketing plans.
- Resolving invoice and other related discrepancies.
- Using social media listening tools to gather data.
- Handling all marketing communications and public relations enquiries.
- Identifying and assessing marketing opportunities.
- Establishing marketing benchmarks.
- Writing up progress and status reports.
TRAINEE ASSISTANT – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to write marketing material with a variety of voices.
- Staying abreast of current trends in the marketing world.
- Managing multiple customer accounts simultaneously.
- Strong technical and business acumen.
- Superb time management skills.
- Coming up with new ideas on a regular basis.
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- Able to work as part of a team.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Project work flow management
Central Birmingham University – Business Administration Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Marketing Specialist resume examples
Marketing Specialist resume 1
Marketing Specialist resume 2
Marketing Specialist resume 3
Marketing Specialist cover letter examples
Marketing Specialist cover letter 1
Marketing Specialist cover letter 2
Marketing Specialist cover letter 3
Online Marketing degree
Digital Marketing courses
Marketing training courses
Marketing Consultant resume examples
Marketing consultant resume
Marketing consultant resume 1
Marketing consultant resume 2
Marketing consultant resume 3
Marketing Executive resume examples
Marketing Executive resume
Marketing Executive resume 1
Marketing Executive resume 2
Marketing Executive resume 3
Marketing Project Manager resume examples
Marketing Project Manager resume
Marketing Project Manager resume 1
Marketing Project Manager resume 2
Marketing Project Manager resume 3
More Marketing templates
Marketing Assistant CV sample
Marketing Executive CV
Marketing Manager CV
Marketing Analyst resume
Marketing Assistant resume
Marketing Coordinator resume